**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many influence youtubers do we have?

GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
I can count only 4, Seatin, Brian Grant, Lagacy, KT1, and that's it. After Cowhale left I feel lost a source of joy, seeing he popped up crystals like crazy. Then now, we may lose a guy who is generally considered the face of the game. We don't have too many great gamers so let's take it seriously Kabam. Lagacy said he was close to quit this game last year too. Lol I certainly can play the game myself but how boring it is when you can't see great video on internet or hear funny stories from funny guys.

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Forgot Rich the man and Proff Hoff, don't follow them much but can't deny they have influence, so let's make it 6.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Yeetos
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Dork Lessons? I'm sure there are several others. I don't watch many.

Dork Lessons? I'm sure there are several others. I don't watch many.

Certainly that guy. Make it 7.

Yeetos

No not yet.

Unofficial Kabam Miike.

Humm. Is he? Not sure about him.
    ilacskills?
    Doolieray captainbayee
    The analyzer mvinceable
    edited May 2020

The analyzer mvinceable

Two god like players but not big influencers.

Doolieray captainbayee

No.

ilacskills?

I like this guy. He can be one. Not yet I think.

The analyzer mvinceable

I thought of him but IDK how influential he is or what the OP means by it. Influential by game play videos is different from opinion posts.

The analyzer mvinceable

I thought of him but IDK how influential he is or what the OP means by it. Influential by game play videos is different from opinion posts.
    I cite the number of followers and the weight of his opinions on things which affects whole community.

Mvinceable is a great player but he doesn't raise his voice and so can't call him a influencer.

You found COWhale a source of joy lmao

He was unique in term of contents.

I know that many hate him with a passion though.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

He didn’t help at all he only cases was oppen in masive for real he didn’t even show him self one live stream beat constes. My opinion. Ikow offer like to watch it I’m like the first 3. But after that it was just old he got all champions buy use money
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    GOTG said:

I can count only 4, Seatin, Brian Grant, Lagacy, KT1, and that's it. After Cowhale left I feel lost a source of joy, seeing he popped up crystals like crazy. Then now, we may lose a guy who is generally considered the face of the game. We don't have too many great gamers so let's take it seriously Kabam. Lagacy said he was close to quit this game last year too. Lol I certainly can play the game myself but how boring it is when you can't see great video on internet or hear funny stories from funny guys.

GOTG said:

Ketty_richtheman_profhoff_jeasonvorhees_dorklesson
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,680 ★★★★★
    Dork Lessons
    Jason Voorhees
    MÆX
    PCP
    Munash
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Karate mike?
  • LeovaMLeovaM Posts: 37
    They all are very good in their specific ways:

Seatin - crystal openings, tutorial/gameplay videos, news discussions, content clearing
    Lagacy - legends runs, new champion spotlights breakdowns, content clearing
    KT1 - maybe my favorite, although he ain't got that many subscribers, but I think his oppinion matches mine almost everywhere. Same content clearing, discussions of problems in the game, in the nodes, gameplay, champions breakdowns, and recently he's got much funnier videos)
    Dork Lessons - how to X like a ninja))
    Karate Mike - how to easily counter specific situations, War videos, content clearing
    MetalSonicDude - his Grandmaster boss defeatings almost with every champion are hilarious

and as a russian-community player, I can suggest a couple of Russian streamers, who have a very informative content in their channels:

BicepsDaverShow - a player from master alliance "The Matrix Family", his videos are much more about Alliance War season clearings, streams are about content clearing, and crystal openings for subscribers the most.

Legacy Artplay - also a player from another master alliance - "Space Bastards", very informative channel, he has a breakdown for almost every champion in the game, he also has his oppinion on the best defenders, best attackers, best champions of each class, etc. Streamings are all about content clearing, Incursions lately, and crystal openings.

XUnkindX - also a player from The Matrix, same content clearing, incursions, the most professional Ghost-player in Russian-community in my oppinion.
    edited May 2020
    Midnite93 said:

Pandaman Pete

Skilled but not so influence.

I think there it is, 7 (and after Seatin it's 6). You can count on your fingers. Not that many, and one left is one lost, forever. You can't easily find a replacement. And if you keep pushing your community too hard, one day there will be no one staying with us.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

DarkZodiacINC

This guy does fantastic videos. Excellent gameplay. Outstanding artwork. And he's very accessible during live streams.
    It confounds me that the community ignores the videos that require the most talent, effort, skill, or research...ie Dork Lessons.
    It's all about crystal openings. That's YouTube life, I guess. 🤷‍♂️
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    GOTG said:

Unique he was for sure, his content wasn’t

And unique like how a snake oil salesman is unique, he had another channel for that. On his mcoc channel he mainly sold b*llsh*t

GOTG said:

And unique like how a snake oil salesman is unique, he had another channel for that. On his mcoc channel he mainly sold b*llsh*t

So give me another youtuber who popped up that many crystals? Using real money not saved units?

Hate him or love him, you can't deny that his content is unique.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    GOTG said:

GOTG said:

So give me another youtuber who popped up that many crystals? Using real money not saved units?

Hate him or love him, you can't deny that his content is unique.
    But I will, just opening crystals isn’t unique, plenty of youtubers do that. He just did more, but still the same
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    What is even the point of this thread lol
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    You guys prob should see this video from dorklessons

Terrible answers. They avoided every question. Their reasoning about solo events for example and gold and the economy and potions seemed like they don't even play their own game. Sorry you wasted your time there

These guys are spending too much time reviewing their Business Intelligence statistics and not enough time actually playing the game, the most recent example would be ACT 7 BETA, like the person who amde the sabretooth node, pretty much just says you dont play the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGkh6FKXczk
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    In regards to the OP...
    Each one of us has a voice. But we only have influence when we band together. Even Seatin admitted he tried to get the community to stop spending a year ago. He saw Act 6 and "Act 7" coming... but the community didn't care.
    Now that he has taken more drastic action, the wheels are slowly starting to turn.

You guys prob should see this video from dorklessons

Terrible answers. They avoided every question. Their reasoning about solo events for example and gold and the economy and potions seemed like they don't even play their own game. Sorry you wasted your time there

These guys are spending too much time reviewing their Business Intelligence statistics and not enough time actually playing the game, the most recent example would be ACT 7 BETA, like the person who amde the sabretooth node, pretty much just says you dont play the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGkh6FKXczk

They also told us exactly what they planned to do waaaaay back then. They said they wanted a MORE RNG player experience. Guess what endgame rewards have been since then? More RNG. 🤔
This discussion has been closed.