**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Future of the game!!!

I'm sure that ppl have already discussed this subject but this is my personal opinion. After almost quiting the game due the frustration of the 6.2 Champion I decided to keep playing but that did some major damage to my wants of doing the story quest. For months I tried to get at 6.3 but I was quiting as soon as one of my champs would die. I finally did 6.3 and in the middle of trying 6.4 the beta for act 7 came out. Now I don't feel like touching any story quest. The attack values are insane and unless you have r3 6* you will die in less than a full combo. I love some challenges but things than can be done even with a normal champ rather than just the top 5 champs. I happened to own 4 of the top 5 my favorite being Quake the fights on act 7 are way way to long with her. As I mentioned before this is my own opinion but you guys at kabam need to really rework the way that you are envisioning the future of the game with your new content. Unfortunately at this point it doesn't feel like the game we loved at one point. It feels more on the you have to spend to succeed. I understand that I can grind my life away in the arena in order to have all the units you could possibly need but arenas are so repetitive that are super boring to add into the feeling of quiting. No one here has to keep playing for ever and we can actually quit the game at any time but we love the game and love the gamble so we keep going. This been one of the best mobile game out in the market is kinda hard to leave...lol. it would be super amazing if you guys could actually find a more balanced way for new content. It would be even better if the content does not feels like if you don't have this or that Champion it still doable. It says a whole lot when your biggest YouTuber is burned out on his main source of income. None of this have anything to do with Seatin's video even tho he does points out a lot of how many of us feel atm as far the game.

Please excuse any mistakes on my typing. I think in a different language...lol.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Did you see the announcement where they said they’re changing Act 7?