**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How is Kabam going to "balance" champs when you only need these 10 champs to win the game?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
1. Aegon
2. Ghost
3. Doom
4. Human Torch
5. Corvus
6. Warlock
7. Domino
8. Nick Fury
9. Symbiote Supreme
10. Void

And we can further narrow down that 10 to Aegon, Doom, Ghost, Human Torch and Warlock and you can still own the game.

The disparity of the usefulness of these 5-10 champs vs the rest of the champs is far too great. Kabam will literally need to buff 5-10 champs a month to catch up.

So I wonder how they'll ever get any kind of balance to happen unless something totally out of the box is introduced, like being able to equip very specific items to a champ.

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Amarrite said:

I would love to be able to stroll in 6.4 and do decent enough with OG ironman with an entire avengers team. Even the groot with the rest of the guardians would be fun. I get tired of being forced to get hard to get champions just to progress further in story mode. Like 170 some odd champs in game and only 20-25 are viable for 5.3 and beyond.

call me a comic geek but I want to use the champs I like, not the ones I am forced to use. Certain ones to make the fight easier I'm fine with, make it nearly impossible without them and I have a problem.

Totally agree- I actually really like the animations and cleanness of iron fist but I definitely won’t get to use him.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Flawed list
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

raffster said:

1. Aegon
    2. Ghost
    3. Doom
    4. Human Torch
    5. Corvus
    6. Warlock
    7. Domino
    8. Nick Fury
    9. Symbiote Supreme
    10. Void

And we can further narrow down that 10 to Aegon, Doom, Ghost, Human Torch and Warlock and you can still own the game.

The disparity of the usefulness of these 5-10 champs vs the rest of the champs is far too great. Kabam will literally need to buff 5-10 champs a month to catch up.

So I wonder how they'll ever get any kind of balance to happen unless something totally out of the box is introduced, like being able to equip very specific items to a champ.

Here’s the actual list
    1. Groot
    2. Groot
    3. Groot
    4. Groot
    5. Groot
    6. Groot
    7. Groot
    8. Groot
    9. Groot
    10. And Groot
    11. Groot
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Not much of an insult though ....
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    King Groot as well in the list 👍
  • Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• Options
    MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Got some champ but not win the game 100%😂🤣

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Why Claire and quake is not on list more useful than doom for sure.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    raffster said:

1. Aegon
    2. Ghost
    3. Doom
    4. Human Torch
    5. Corvus
    6. Warlock
    7. Domino
    8. Nick Fury
    9. Symbiote Supreme
    10. Void

I find Claire more useful than Doom.So just sit down
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

RogerRabs said:

raffster said:

1. Aegon
    2. Ghost
    3. Doom
    4. Human Torch
    5. Corvus
    6. Warlock
    7. Domino
    8. Nick Fury
    9. Symbiote Supreme
    10. Void

Quite simply not true. Stick to complaining about rewards.
    Are you going to explain why this isn't true.

Or just toss more insults around?

Mods why is this allowed constantly from him and a select few others? Comment wasn't constructive at all.
    The list is flawed. You don't need just those 10 champions to "win the game". There are a lot of other champs that help or can do better than the 10 listed.
    BWCV
    Sunspot
    Omega Red
    Blade
    Mojo
    Killmonger
    Sentinel
    Guilly 2099
    CapIW

And more. He is flat out wrong. And as proven by Metal Sonic Dude, literally every champ can defeat Grandmaster in 6.4.6. If you can see the flaw in what he's saying, you're part of the problem.
    Look mang you’re not contributing to the frown table discussion going on. It’s quite clear that everything and anything is wrong with the game right now. If you’re not launching a complaint about something (even if you don’t even understand it) without actually thinking about it don’t bother.

We have people who haven’t completed the abyss comparing their prestige to people who have completed the abyss. Then using this to claim you need to buy competitive prestige (which was fine when someone else used to buy it for them).

We have people bemoaning nodes they claim are pigeon holed into using one champion for when they possess at least 5 champions to counter them, but those champions aren’t “god tier” and beyond so they can’t be bothered to even consider them for rank ups in spite of the flood of resources Kabam allows them access to.

We have people who can’t be bothered to communicate with their teammates and make their time requirements known to those who lay out AQ bemoaning energy requirements and linked nodes in map 7 (which have been previously drastically reduced).

So look if you haven’t worked (or bought) your way to the upper tiers of the game over the course of years while using these same systems to help get you there then you’re just simply not contributing constructively to improving the game for everyone by creating an overly negative environment.

Seriously people are fed up and tired of thinking, don’t force them to.
    I wanted to be triggered by this then I kept reading lol.
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    I just left my 100% exploration review of the Act 7 beta on the beta forums.

In all I counted 31 unique champions I used to clear the content. To me this means that the new nodes being introduced require more specific counters and thus force niche rank ups rather than the other way around. It definitely is not 10 champs to clear everything nor would I ever want it to be.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    How does one "win the game"?
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    I'm not agree. Because I'm running this game mostly with my other champ. They aren’t in that list.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

How does one "win the game"?

Getting those 10 champs he listed.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

For the record, if torch, warlock, ghost, or quake get nerfed, or “balanced” half the community would leave.

Funny you say that.. a while back they nerfed the best champs in the game (SW, wolvie, OG thor, strange etc).. and since then the game has actually grown .. so you might be wrong in your assumption.