**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4B Arena last milestone?

Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
TBH the last milestone with t4 basic and t3 basic really makes no sense to me. The first milestone to get the t4b is fun as it rewards you with multiple things on the way like bc, units, gold but after crossing 100000 points you are in a void with last milestone being a drag. Why can't it be 2 t4 basics at least else put some mini milestones in between!

Just a thought!

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    They added 2 to the t1a when they added the 1 to the t4b, so I'm not against adding a third t4b to that arena. Even with the glory store, these 2 cats are used in almost all rank ups.
  • Options
    Yes, the amount of t1 alpha and t4 basics is always less when you have so many champions to rank up. TBH glory is used in pots to deal with map 7 and aw nonsense. I still have 30+ five stars to take up to r2
    Total(150+) Five stars!
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike Are you the one who disagrees lol
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,266 ★★★★★
    Diksh619 said:

Yes, the amount of t1 alpha and t4 basics is always less when you have so many champions to rank up. TBH glory is used in pots to deal with map 7 and aw nonsense. I still have 30+ five stars to take up to r2
    Total(150+) Five stars!

Not every 5* needs to be r2, even for arena purposes though. That's where folks really struggle with those cats, still need manage resources rather than rank everyone
  • Options

Diksh619 said:

Total(150+) Five stars!

Not every 5* needs to be r2, even for arena purposes though. That's where folks really struggle with those cats, still need manage resources rather than rank everyone
    Will it hurt if the last milestone has just one more t4basic!
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Diksh619 said:

Total(150+) Five stars!

@Diksh619 I wonder, at what point does spending glory on the materials outweight the rewards from aq and aw when comparing map 7 or map 5 (in which you do not need items) and High tier war and gold 1/ high platinum.
    especially since the latest update to the glory store.
  • Options

Diksh619 said:

Total(150+) Five stars!

@Diksh619 I wonder, at what point does spending glory on the materials outweight the rewards from aq and aw when comparing map 7 or map 5 (in which you do not need items) and High tier war and gold 1/ high platinum.
    especially since the latest update to the glory store.
    Map 7 is fun and BS at the same time. The donation costs are insane my friend and the fact that you need to heal up after every fight in aw drains the glory pots daily.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

@Diksh619

It's a bit of a relic. Originally, the t4b arena stopped at 1.1 million points. After a while people complained that hitting this milestone took very little time (as rosters increased in size and power) and that t4b were in short supply (this was well before the glory store existed).

Kabam's decision was to add an additional milestone, giving people something to grind for if they felt so inclined while also filling a void.

I agree with you though...given the glory store and the rank up requirements of 5 star champs, the final milestone feels outdated in today's game. I think throwing a 2nd t4b at the end or just adding it into another milestone at 1.5 million points or so would help.

Sorry for stalking your threads, but this is another one of those “relics” that frustrates me in game.

Catalyst arenas are way overdue for a revamp, especially given the raw number of cats needed to rank 5/6* champs.

It baffles me why simple changes like adding another T4b or even putting T2a shards in milestones (or a separate T2a arena) hasn’t already happened. If the concern is that newer players will become awash in resources, then restrict the entry to Summoner Level or progression stage.

Mind you, I’m not looking for more ways to grind arena—I only play it when I have to. But the antiquated setup of the catalyst arenas is way overdue for an overhaul. Relic indeed.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    @DrZola Also the new Sunday arena gives me 1000 5 star shards at 4.5m yet i have to score 16 mil for 2k shards. They must increase the rewards for the arenas to at least 200 spots for featured.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    @Diksh619 really, the team needs to take a look at everything and arena is only one aspect. There are several areas where the game is stuck in 2017-2018 land, and that in my opinion is pure laziness.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DrZola said:

@Diksh619 really, the team needs to take a look at everything and arena is only one aspect. There are several areas where the game is stuck in 2017-2018 land, and that in my opinion is pure laziness.

Dr. Zola

I agree 100% and not just 2017-18. Any 5 star i open now is a dupe as i have 150 five stars. There has to be a way to get a specific champ in 2020. Many areas of the game are stale and such a huge company with so much revenue can surely hire developers to dynamically seek our feedback (CCP can do it easily) and implement changes in every 3 months.
    The major thing is communication and timelines. Right now feedback on forums makes no sense and i am not even sure they look at our posts. More hands on the forum will do better for the longevity to the game.