**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Awaken Doom or Warlock?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
Which would benefit more from being woke? I'm going to one or the other but not sure. Leaning towards Doom but not sure how beneficial Warlocks would be.

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Dooms awakened ability isn’t great

I would awaken Warlock
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★

Dooms awakened ability isn’t great

I would awaken Warlock

Yeah only good for some matchups it seems but so does Warlocks Im thinking. Or is it better?
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So I’m going to make an assumption that this is a 5* generic gem being it’s between doom and warlock. If it’s other I would say either one.

If that is the case don’t do either. Unless you are going for prestige then yup but realistically for me neither of their sigs justify the generic.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Timone147 said:

So I’m going to make an assumption that this is a 5* generic gem being it’s between doom and warlock. If it’s other I would say either one.

If that is the case don’t do either. Unless you are going for prestige then yup but realistically for me neither of their sigs justify the generic.

Im actually trying to decide which awaking gem to go for in the Event. I dont have anyone else that needs it be awaken.