**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should get priority from awakening?

RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
Just as the title says. I'm on 6.2.1, currently relaxing by getting Elder's Bane, but I'm not going directly to 6.2 afterwards since I have quite a small 5* roster. Right now, I'm just looking to build up a solid roster before attempting more of Act 6

Eventually, both of the options will get awakened (either from the gem crystal in 5.3 or generic), so it's more about who should get it first from the rifts.
Here's most of my 5* roster if you have a different opinion:

Thanks for helping!

Who should get priority from awakening? 14 votes

R4 Corvus
28%
Ravenrob_33God_like_boss2ReferenceTP33 4 votes
R3 Cap IW
71%
MagicBentonIronBlaze09M1k0rinChampioncriticAdityatheaawesomSuman_sahAEinfachSoAdamb208M_Master19MuffinBrain 10 votes
Other (please explain)
0%

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    R4 Corvus
    I think the cap IW argument depends on how many sigs you can put into him. If you have over 100/200 sig stones to put into him then go for it. If you haven’t got the huge amount of sigs needed go for Corvus. The utility you get from just 1 sig level is insane
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    R4 Corvus
    Corvus (no need high sig)
    CAIW (better with high sig)
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    TP33 said:

I think the cap IW argument depends on how many sigs you can put into him. If you have over 100/200 sig stones to put into him then go for it. If you haven’t got the huge amount of sigs needed go for Corvus. The utility you get from just 1 sig level is insane

Right, I should have specified that. I have roughly 30 Sig stones for Cap IW. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck with science sig stones
  • AdityatheaawesomAdityatheaawesom Posts: 101
    R3 Cap IW
    RU11011 said:

TP33 said:

Right, I should have specified that. I have roughly 30 Sig stones for Cap IW. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck with science sig stones
    If true then my vote is for corvus not IW sorry. So 5/5 ass if me posting this.