**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Improvement ideas and thoughts

*coming from uncollected summoner*
1) I like the red rift room making us use 2 stars, because as an uncollected member I don’t need any 2*. So keep using those ideas or swap out PHCs to GMCs entirely once you become uncollected so uncollected members can stop getting 2* they don’t help them progress.
2) improve the uncollected monthly event rewards a little bit because it’s a little too difficult for not much of a payout. Include a few units. Increase shards and rank up material a little bit and people will spend a little more on it.
3) Include 6* crystals after a certain point in incursions and offer more ways to collect artifacts other than up to 12,000 points and completing zones.
4) I haven’t done maps 6 or 7 in AQ or higher maps in AW so I haven’t any input. Also I’ve never done Act 6 so I have no input there.
Again REALLY like the red rift room idea to utilize champs I’d otherwise NEVER touch, otherwise as an average player I don’t have any other input.
Thoughts and or other ideas??

Comments

• Options
    StormBreaker20StormBreaker20 Posts: 16
    Monthly event as in like the normal, heroic, master type events.