**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Questions About Buffs and Charges

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
Are charges you place on the defender counted as buffs? For example, when Warlock puts virus charges on the defender, is that counted as a buff? And if the answer is yes, then is it just one buff or one for each charge?

There are several hacks in Incursions that raise your attack based on the number of buffs on an opponent, which is why I ask.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Warlocks is not a buff. It would state it in his description.

LOAs(dr voodoo) are buffs with no benefits to your opponent.

The fury thet ebony maw places after an L1 is also a buff that has no Benefits to his opponent.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I think the hack just goves you a boost for each unique buff on your champions, not on the opponents
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

I think the hack just goves you a boost for each unique buff on your champions, not on the opponents

There are hacks that do both.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★

One increases your attack for each buff om your champion.
    The other one increases your attack rating for each debuff placed on the defender.
    And the last one increases your attack rating for each unique buff on your champions
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

One increases your attack for each buff om your champion.
    The other one increases your attack rating for each debuff placed on the defender.
    And the last one increases your attack rating for each unique buff on your champions
    Adding on, warlocks techno organic virus is neither a buff, nor a debuff
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

That is not doing both, the first and last hack on your list refer to only your champions, and the 2nd hack refers to debuffs on the opponent, none of them refer to buffs on the opponent. And to answer your main question, charges are neither buffs nor debuffs to my knowledge.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★

That is not doing both, the first and last hack on your list refer to only your champions, and the 2nd hack refers to debuffs on the opponent, none of them refer to buffs on the opponent. And to answer your main question, charges are neither buffs nor debuffs to my knowledge.
    I knew that (about no single hack does both), seeing as I posted the image of the actual hacks. Thanks, though.