**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upgrade

upgrade to ultron and gambit, they are ancient champions who are currently useless to horrible nodes, like Hulkbuster which will now be upgraded, but they are forgetting to upgrade those two champions
What happens kabam want us to get bored of the game and receive bored from champions in the 6-star crystals? focus on keeping your players happy

Comments

• SGT_M9SGT_M9 Posts: 98
    I’ve been trying to push old characters getting reworked. Instead of making reskinning and remaking characters, focus on the old ones first. Yet a lot of guys on here that are ranked over a million disagree with me because they’re already finished most of the content. They have their stacked roster. I’ve pulled 5* cyclops and red skull 3 times each. Out of 170 character pool. Which they both stink. But to complain about it doesn’t get you far in this forum unfortunately..
  • YngwieYngwie Posts: 99
    I want rework on the old champs, too.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There are worse chanps than ultron and gambit, buff the really really bad champs like the magnetos and the groots and the iron fists