**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor Rag buff

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
So this is just a minor thing i guess but could Kabam make Thor Rags power things carry over kind of like CMM where her things carry over every fight. This would make him better than he is

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    In my opinion, just make a completely new god tier Thor Stormbreaker champion. Thor Rag is a dead champ.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

In my opinion, just make a completely new god tier Thor Stormbreaker champion. Thor Rag is a dead champ.

Only Stormbreaker? He still got a hammer too! Give him both!
  • Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    Mauled said:

There are a lot of things that would make Thor better tbf.

Shock immunity - would like it to be like Corvus’ immunity, the debuff stays on him but he gets the willpower heal and while under a shock debuff/passive all attacks inflict a shock debuff and give him a big fury buff - bit niche but cool.
    Stuns + concussion on Sp1
    Heavy bleeds on his sp2
    As he seems to be a bit of a ramp up champion I’d like a way to refresh his shocks so that if you play aggressively you can just build them up to a stupid level.

Or, as an alternative, when he inflicts shock debuffs if he can refresh and convert to a passive shock debuff with a heavy attack for example.

All of that being said, he ain’t at the top of my personal buff list

If going by the mcu version of this Thor he wouldn’t be shock immune. He actually gets shocked a bunch of times in the film lol
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Mauled said:

There are a lot of things that would make Thor better tbf.

Shock immunity - would like it to be like Corvus’ immunity, the debuff stays on him but he gets the willpower heal and while under a shock debuff/passive all attacks inflict a shock debuff and give him a big fury buff - bit niche but cool.
    Stuns + concussion on Sp1
    Heavy bleeds on his sp2
    As he seems to be a bit of a ramp up champion I’d like a way to refresh his shocks so that if you play aggressively you can just build them up to a stupid level.

Or, as an alternative, when he inflicts shock debuffs if he can refresh and convert to a passive shock debuff with a heavy attack for example.

All of that being said, he ain’t at the top of my personal buff list

If going by the mcu version of this Thor he wouldn’t be shock immune. He actually gets shocked a bunch of times in the film lol
    It really did hurt me on the inside when he got tazed yet channels lightning through his body 15 minute later.
  • Options
    Leonjr8719Leonjr8719 Posts: 146
    It really did hurt me on the inside when he got tazed yet channels lightning through his body 15 minute later.

Yeah when you see something like that a wizard did it
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Only Stormbreaker? He still got a hammer too! Give him both!
    That would be awesome!
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

What makes you think he will be a good tier cause silver surfer deserved more than him.We have 2 THORS don't want anymore.
  • Options
    edited May 2020

What makes you think he will be a good tier cause silver surfer deserved more than him.We have 2 THORS don't want anymore.
    ok sure we have 2 thor's but they keep giving us Spideys Also We have three Caps. What if they stopped at two? Same with Iron Man. We wouldn't have two champs that are god tier and beyond god tier.
  • Options

ok sure we have 2 thor's but they keep giving us Spideys Also We have three Caps. What if they stopped at two? Same with Iron Man. We wouldn't have two champs that are god tier and beyond god tier.
    That's is the reason kabam didn't introduce MJONIR Captain America.Kabam knows the mistake.Tgey improved
  • Options

And again I am saying silver surfer deserves more than THOR
  • Options

he definitely does but at the same time Thor Rag has been out longer so he deserves a buff first
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★

he definitely does but at the same time Thor Rag has been out longer so he deserves a buff first
    lets go with mags then
  • Options
    Primmer79 said:

lets go with mags then
    ya he needs a buff he should've gotten one a while ago.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    At least thor rags is a prestige mule. lets get some completely useless champs retooled
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Thor rag doesn't need a buff compared to a vast majority of champions in this game. He's absolutely last on the list besides the god tier and beyond god tier level champs. His synergies really improve him and he's a great prestige champ already. There is even gameplay of his damage capablities of a 6* r3 thrag and it's pretty impressive considering 100 hits is his max ramp up. If anything he just needs a synergy to give heavy attack some use... like maybe refreshing shock duration.

https://youtu.be/ln6wfVjJdyU