**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Appreciation Calendar

Hi guys!! Hoping that you guys are staying safe and healthy during these trying times
Allow me to first give some back story on me as a summoner. I started playing this game in like 2016, but I didn't really know how to play and mostly didn't do much. I left the game because I was bored and didn't know how to play, but I got back into the game last year right around when the SA Calendar dropped.
And I have to say -- that thing was beautiful. I went from someone with a singular 5* champion to my current situation, with a 5/65 and a pretty awesome roster. And the SA Calendar helped me so much in that endeavor, adding tons of rewards!

Now, onto the idea. I think that it would be an awesome idea to drop another Summoner Appreciation Calendar. People LOVED that last year, and I think that especially right now, when everyone is super bored and doesn't have much to do, that could go a long way.
I recall making a post earlier about us needing something to do right now, and that was met with the energy calendar, which was AWESOME! I do think that was an amazing idea and implemented well. I also think that doing something similar, really just anything, to satiate our boredom would be awesome!!

So please, BRING BACK THE SUMMONER APPRECIATION CALENDAR!! Thank you for reading this post yall!! Stay safe!!!

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Honestly I would love another one also maybe a new event like a boss rush, or like the Champions Clash event because this is kinda boring