**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Insider Promotional Champions

Ok, so I just recently found out that I'll never be able to obtain the One Star versions of Hawkeye, Iron Man and Juggernaut due to the fact that they were Marvel Insider promotional characters and if you weren't playing the game at the time of the promotion, you've missed out and your SOL on being able to ever obtain them. Will that be the case for some of these newer 3 Star Marvel Insider promotional Characters such as the Green Goblin? I wasn't able to secure him because I just couldn't come up with the massive amount of points they wanted for him in time. I'll be pretty disappointed with Kabam if the Green Goblin isn't going to be up for grabs via a random pull off of a 3 star crystal as I was supposed to have obtained him via 125,000 Marvel Insider points instead....

Comments

• Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Gobby will be added to the crystals on the same schedule as other champions.
  • Options
    BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    Great, thanks for the reassurance on that Rogue42. I'm a bit disappointed about those three One stars but, they are just One stars and not terribly important other than to complete a collection. 3 Star Champs however, those get to be pretty important. LOL
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    I know how you feel. I enjoy collecting as well. Drives me crazy to know there are Champs I can't get. Lol.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Iron-Man can be obtained. It is the 2nd champion Summoner receives IG, either one of Wolverine or Iron-Man. I will not have Wolverine.

d3f0r0yirgpo.png
  • Options
    BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    Interesting, thanks for that info. Annoying however, that it's a choice. You can't ever have 1 star Wolverine and I can't ever have 1 Star Iron Man. But, it's not my game, I just play it, say la vie.
  • Options
    TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    The "Hero" Crystal you used to get for completing the Beginner level of the monthly quest had 1* and 2* champs in it. Guys in my alliance would buy it to try and collect the 1*. I know one guy pulled Juggernaut. I sold my 1* Wolverine & Spiderman a long time ago, can't get them back.