**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally 6.2 champion done

Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★

Team used

Mvp - till 10% health sym supreme for the last 10% capiw for his amazing block proficiency and unstoppable nullify

Dissapointed by pulling a 5* hawkeye from the rewards though...

Comments

• Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Amazing work, friend.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Good job!

Also, nice five star Drax! I wouldn’t have taken him to 5/65, but you do you. Is he any good?
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Congrats man. That is a true mountain to climb. No amount of units can save you with that fight.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Good job!

Also, nice five star Drax! I wouldn’t have taken him to 5/65, but you do you. Is he any good?

Yeah I was wondering about that. Maybe a relic from when he was better?
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    Congrats!! I’m stuck there. I’ve got SS but i don’t have CAIW. Is there any other option that I could use?
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Congrats, that fight is the worst in the game
  • Options

Good job!

Thanks but what 5* drax are you talking about? @SpideyFunko
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Bawa69 said:

Good job!

Thanks but what 5* drax are you talking about? @SpideyFunko
    do you get the joke. He's standing so still he's invisible

Edit: sorry if this sounded rude
  • Options
    Ambjony said:

Congrats!! I’m stuck there. I’ve got SS but i don’t have CAIW. Is there any other option that I could use?

U need someone who can stop his unstoppable buff and have a decent block proficiency... decent options include she hulk doom both spam heavy tactics
  • Options
    @SpideyFunko @Pancake_Face lol sorry just woke up and checked the phone brains moving a little slow.. but yeah he was the mystery 6th champ that was chipping away at champions health... hidden mvp for sure
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Bawa69 said:

@SpideyFunko @Pancake_Face lol sorry just woke up and checked the phone brains moving a little slow.. but yeah he was the mystery 6th champ that was chipping away at champions health... hidden mvp for sure

lol
  • Options
    KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Ambjony said:

Morningstar with MD4 is IMO best option until they nerf the lifegain during indestructible phase. Matchup seems very manageable, borderline easy with her.