**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Next R4 for Act 5.4, Act 6.2 and further

m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone,

this is my alt account. I made it mainly for transferring units via potions and refills during gifting event but I got some nice pulls in the past so I decided to play a bit more.

I completed Act 5, 6.1, V2, V3 and my next goal is V4, Act 6.2 and maybe exploring V3 and 5.4. I don't focus on that account so I propably won't explore whole act 5. I used completly different champions on my main account (except Ghost) so I'd like you ask you which champions should I R4 (mainly for V4, 6.2 and further and maybe exploring 5.4)?

Next R4 for Act 5.4, Act 6.2 and further 8 votes

The Hood (sig 20) - possible counter to 6.2.6 Champion
12%
bluebubble100 1 vote
Carnage (sig 20) - no deep wounds, no Venom as a 5*
0%
Thing (unawakenend) - no synergies but I got 5* science awakening gem and ~20 stones
25%
Haji_SaabXguard77 2 votes
Luke Cage (unawakened) - bleed immunity
0%
Spider Gwen (sig 20) - slow debuff, possible counter to 6.2.6 Champion
50%
Lvernon15EtjamaMrspider568Lil_Lasagna 4 votes
Hulkbuster (unawakened) - waiting for his rework
12%
Bonzodavid 1 vote
wait for better champion
0%

Comments

• Options
    I know he's shock immune but is he worh to R3/R4 if I don't have HT, The Chmapion, Heimdall, Angela, Hela for synergy for him? As far as I remember I used Quake against EMP node so far.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Thing needs a high sig to be amazing in act 6 sort of content imo
  • Options
    Just as i thought.

No love for The Hood and Carnage? TBH my first choice was Carnage when I duped him two days ago but with no deep wounds I feel he's not excatly who I am looking for.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Took my duped Spider-Gwen to R4, no regrets. Unstoppable counter, evade counter, power control, paralyze, guaranteed unblockable special evade, high damage. She has so much utility that people just gloss over. She'll be great for that Champion fight once you get there.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    6.2.6 Champion counter