**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHY NO XL MUTANTS, NEED SOME MERCY ON THEIR TAG

TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
As per Marvel WIKI,
ABOMINATION is 6 Feet 8 Inches in Height Scale and he is tagged as XL

Why KABAM so partial in thoughts when coming to mutants
CABLE (Nathan Summmers) is also 6 Feet 8 Inches in Height
and our bestie
COLOSSUS (Piotr Rasputin) is 7 Feet 5 Inches in Height in his steel form

BTW there is no XL Mutants in MCOC
Luckily MOLEMAN is tagged as XL (only Skill XL Champ)

Need some mercy on Mutants.. Please...

Comments

• Options
    Entire Class has to be ruled out for easy Variant2 completion. Feels hard indeed
  • Options
    I do agree that, L size champs can be an alternative, its the play style that differs to do the damage. But the question is why arent they tagged as XL, the new buffed Collosus can do the damage on anyones regular play style without relying on heavy
  • Options
    @Mauled buddy, thats not the thing, there are lot more mutant who can do the job done. and as the game progress there might be more better champs to come. if we change the playstyle most can finish of the job.

why relying on different playstyle, DOT and other stuff

when any XL champ can do the job in anyones regular playstyle, (like dex/intercept or block/intercept whstever ) why should we change the playstyle to complete the content as actually as per Marvel WIKI their size are XL and why MCOC tagged them as L.

and with unitman any S-size champ can also complete the content
  • Options
    @Mauled the topic of this discussionis not about completion of the content, its just about why arent they tagged XL. Lets stick to it.
  • Options
    @UmbertoDelRio, its not the content completion in discussion, why nit an XL tag, that's the discussion about, and dormammu, venon, quake are not mutants who come into discussion here.

• Options
    @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE as all topics in forum change direction to some other issue, please dont change it. Why arent they tagged as XL is the issue here. and its serious thing to be thought about
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    You really don't need many XL champs for V2
    Some of the best champs for the variant are large and medium
    Hyperion, Domino, Cap IW, Colossus, Archangel even stark spidey works if you build poise charges
  • Options
    XL tag as per MCOC is just about the size not bulky or hit damage. size tags doesn't matter in game actually to complete any content too..

and unit-man might not be your/mine or any other skilled players. but ive seen people doing anythingnfor prestige these days and to complete the content just for prestige issues.

if we count the champs almost 50-60 champs can complete variant 2. havent you felt a mutant missing in an XL. may be it doesnt matter anyone anymore cause all are just behind the completionn of contents. its the fullness of the game development which is missing here.
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Perhaps we will see The Blob enter the contest at some point. That would resolve your concern right there. If he isn’t XL I don’t know who is. Or Wendigo.
  • Options
    i dont think anyone here reads the topic of discussion, everyone just follow up the previous posts. thats the main problem here in forums/general discussions that the actual topic doesn't even reach the MODs
  • Options
    @GNASTY thank you buddy, you are the only one who have addressed a good reply for the topic till now
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

XL tag as per MCOC is just about the size not bulky or hit damage. size tags doesn't matter in game actually to complete any content too..

and unit-man might not be your/mine or any other skilled players. but ive seen people doing anythingnfor prestige these days and to complete the content just for prestige issues.

if we count the champs almost 50-60 champs can complete variant 2. havent you felt a mutant missing in an XL. may be it doesnt matter anyone anymore cause all are just behind the completionn of contents. its the fullness of the game development which is missing here.

I don't know what kabams sizing scheme is but I'm going to guess it's not about height and more girth

Proxima midnight is a small champ despite standing at 6'6
    Go onto aunt mai and filter by XL I'm sure you'll notice the trend
    The only exception I can think about is Howard the duck is large while venom the duck is xl
  • Options
    @UmbertoDelRio i understand that is is irrelevant to you about the stats of any champ in MCOC,

But why do KABAM even think about the minor details in the victory animation of the champ in their updates. KABAM does correct things because whatever they let out becomes history and they dont want to be commented by someone in future.

so its no point for you to ask anything which is on an irrelevanttopic to you
  • Options
    @UmbertoDelRio do you want to extend this argument till a MOD comes and closes the topic
  • Options
    @SwarmOfRavens to my past memories Jane Foster was given L tag at the beginning and then KABAM corrected her with an S after argument raised by the community that does KABAM count mjolnir too for size calculations.
  • Options
    @SwarmOfRavens Thor OG & Ragnarok too had two sizes L &M respectively which KABAM corrected to L for both later (might be wrong cause its been ages and huge changes by KABAM)
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Depends, juggernaut is XL sized and he is mutant, just being classified as mystic in mcoc.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    GNASTY said:

Perhaps we will see The Blob enter the contest at some point. That would resolve your concern right there. If he isn’t XL I don’t know who is. Or Wendigo.

Personally, I'd like to see Strong Guy in the game. With his powers, I could see him having some interesting mechanics.