**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do player like the new Jr. Red Room Recruit Crystals? - Cause I do.

I think these crystals are amazing. They might only contain 2* heroes, but they give a great shot at getting something cool like a MODOK, or Warlock which are pretty rare.

Comments

• Options
    Realms_of_Tacos7Realms_of_Tacos7 Posts: 17
    I meant to say Players not player lol
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yeah they're cool. I doubt anyone doesn't like them
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    It’s great for new players. They get early access to god tier champs which help them long term. Pretty smart of kabam if you ask me
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Pretty nice for some reason not pulling a 2* doom is as painful as not being able to pull the 5* version lol
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

ItsDamien said:

_ASDF_ said:

Kinda fun. I pulled a super cute 2* Corvus. Can’t wait to use the lil guy.

I'd love a 2* Corvus. Then he could meet his older siblings, 3* 4* 5* and 6* Corvus.
    Who are the parents?
    Who knows, he was orphaned
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I love the idea of being able to pull the exclusive 2*. Now I’m just waiting on actually pulling them instead of ones I already have
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Absolutely. Love collecting the rare 2*s. Wish they had an arena for them instead of a finite number from the objectives or having to buy them though
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Any time I can get rare 2 star champs I'm down
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

I think you mean sr recruit crystals. I love them as it means I just keep getting rare champs.

they both are great. Sr has Doom and Warlock, jr has domino, gulk, Symbiote spidey, VTD, so much more
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    I love my 2star Domino and Aegon, so tiny, yet deadly.
  • Options
    EvanMayhemEvanMayhem Posts: 25
    Absolutely. I love these crystals. In my opinion, they are the best thing surrounding the monthly event with the exception of the rifts.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Best thing this month, hands down. Still trying to get Corvus and Aegon though. And Doom. And CAIW. And Blade. And... oh my god, RIP my units.