**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Realm of Legends

Hey guys. I have completed Act 4 and am wondering if I could tackle Realm of Legends

Comments

• Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Spark can handle everyone sans Wolverine, luckily for that you have Yondu. You should be good - RoL is just long, the difficulty level is pretty low.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Probably with sparky and imiw. I would focus on act five, but you do you
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    I know plenty of people who have Ranked up Venompool, maybe he was their only option at the time, maybe they like the character, maybe maybe maybe.

As for OP - agree with Stark Spiderman is probably your best bet if you can get the hang of his poise charges and such. Yondu can handle Wolvering, possibly MODOK too but don't know his mechanics very well.

Key thing to remember with RoL is that they don't have access to their L3 specials, so you don't need to stress about baiting specials unless you're trying to avoid block damage (e.g. baiting Winter Soldier's L1 to avoid the block damage of his L2)
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Regardless of who you take in .. or when you try it .. my suggestion is regarding "how" . ;)

- start taking a team (doesn't matter who) up against Winter Soldier .. and do as well as you can ..
    - do NOT spend any resources .. when you die, quit and restart.
    - these initial runs are just "practice" .. that's it ... see how far you can get .. without spending any heals, revives, units.. nothing .. just see how far you get.
    - you'll start getting the idea of how well you're doing .. and if you're entire team dies before taking out Bucky .. well .. you know you need to wait ;) hehe
    - Doing this, I finally made 1 "practice" run .. and realized I was 1 champ prior to Wolverine! O.o
    - At that point, you can make the decision to "go all in" and go for it .. or restart once more, fine tune your team .. and "go for it"...

but important thing is .. first half dozen or so starts on it ... expect to "fail" .. ;) and restart .. no big deal .. no worries .. it's only energy .. energy is cheap . ;)

Good luck!
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    RoL is pretty skill based, once you mastered with dexterity/intercept, you can handle long fights and RoL (except Wolverine) become pretty routine. Do google some videos regarding "RoL wolverine" unless you have AA already.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Once you get it down you don't need much. On my 3rd account my team was
    R2 5* rogue, r3 or 4 (can't remember and his low pi the photo is hard to tell) 4* wol, 2* guillotine, r2 5* gambit, and 3* mags. Cost me 1 revive cause I went stupid on hulk. Wol and rogue regen kept me alive, rogues quick shed of debuffs kept the poison off me. Long way to do it but no sp3 once you got those guys move sets down pat all the regen keeps you moving and item use is not needed.

Practice 1st real challenge should be juggs if you can't solo to at least him you're not ready try again. If you're using items on ws or cap marvel it will be costly to continue.

Keep at it and good luck.
  • Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    I have a waaay better roster and i havent tried but yea i agree with these guys go for it besides only their health is crazy their attack is actually pretty normal
  • Options
    Awesome thanks a lot guys.
  • Options
    Hey. I finally did it! Took me some time and a 6* Mysterio for Wolverine but I got it done