**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best counter for V4.1.1 Electro?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
I have 5*R4 CAIW, Elsa, Sunspot, Magik, OML. Who could be the best counter for taking Electro down?
Also give me all possible counters.

Comments

• Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Anyone that has an attack that doesn't make contact works for him. I used my hyperion(sp1 spam) and he worked great. Omega red and max sig namor are the absolute best counters tho. Thing and doom are also really good cause they're shock immune.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    I have them all but as 4* Maxed :|
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Max sig Namor works great. Blade with Trinity. Havok. Quake. Omega. AA
  • Va5S7KudhaVa5S7Kudha Posts: 85
    Elsa in your team
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Anyone that has an attack that doesn't make contact works for him. I used my hyperion(sp1 spam) and he worked great. Omega red and max sig namor are the absolute best counters tho. Thing and doom are also really good cause they're shock immune.

Why would Shock immunity be good for the fight. Nothing annoying about that fight has to do with Shock.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★

Why would Shock immunity be good for the fight. Nothing annoying about that fight has to do with Shock.
    Really? Have you done the fight before? Don't you notice the stacking shock everytime you make contact that gets removed when you attack with a non contact attack? That doesn't ring a bell?
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★

Elsa in your team

@Va5S7Kudha i do jave elsa at R4? Should i go with MM combo? How long will it take? Which of her special will be best?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Really? Have you done the fight before? Don't you notice the stacking shock everytime you make contact that gets removed when you attack with a non contact attack? That doesn't ring a bell?
    I just did. Wasn't that degen?
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    @Va5S7Kudha i do jave elsa at R4? Should i go with MM combo? How long will it take? Which of her special will be best?
    I think MM should work or just maybe light medium, medium is the non-contact hit so I think you just need to make sure you end w that. And you want to limit the combo length cause of the power gain. push to sp1 and back off. It will prob take a while since you're only doing two hits at a time, and he hits hard. sp1 and sp2 are non-contact for her so either should be fine, but sp1 prob safer again cause of the power gain.

Havok is another good counter. CMM. Nick Fury prob. I've heard Bishop does well since the energy damage ramps him up.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Bishop and havok both are excellent.
  • AspenAspen Posts: 3
    I used gulk
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I used blade on my main. Not the cleanest fight but it works. Got a 1 shot using Hyperion sp1 intercepting on my alt.

Havok should work very well too.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Used Domino on main account

and r3 Gulk on alt account ...

How bad was the Gulk run?
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Thinking about giving this variant a try to. I havent touched any of them yet and from what ive gathered the electro boss seems to be the worst.

Can one do it with cmm? If one ramp her up before?

Does gulk work fine? Or nick?
    I have all of them but not the other great options.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Havok
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Corvus is a solid option.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Domino and havok aorks great.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Haji_Saab said:

How bad? He's in face me the whole match actually really easy 1 to 3 hits dodge sp1
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Haji_Saab said:

How bad? He's in face me the whole match actually really easy 1 to 3 hits dodge sp1
    Interesting, did it take many items though, due to him only being R3? I have an R3 myself and don't necessarily want to rank him up more if I don't have to.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    1% Corvus (duped) did it for me
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Bishop actually works really well for that fight.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Hyperion works great, sp3 -> spam sp1
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I used my 5* r1 bisop. Really good option
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    I used Havok - he gets a very similar ramp-up to Bishop. He's a great Electro counter.

Also a bit of useful damage provided by Stealth Spidey and IMIW (have to remember not to spam SP1).
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Stolen
    and? I’ve put this on multiple other threads before. What’s the problem?