**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake players noticing any strange AI changes lately?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
Originally I posted about an issue where courage mastery doesn't give quake's aftershocks a damage boost anymore. Now, I found a new issues where the AI sometimes doesn't complete their combos when you're in the corner. It hasn't really happened before, so it seems it came with this update. It might seem like a minor issue but, as a quake player, you'll look out for the last medium or the last light. But instead the AI throws a half combo, dashes back, and dashes in immediately. It really messes up the rhythm because, depending on the way it happens, it can cause someone to unintentionally drop their heavy and get comboed in the corner.
Anyone else noticing this?

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I've never had the AI consistently throw any combo. It could be 2 hits, it could be 5. It has always felt random.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

I've never had the AI consistently throw any combo. It could be 2 hits, it could be 5. It has always felt random.

Yeah, normally maybe 2 hits as in a double medium. Now it can be 2 hits as in medium-light then dash back and forward. It's pretty annoying!
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Same
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Its always been kinda random to me, the AI has always done half combos as long as I've had Quake, what I have noticed however is that the half combos are more frequent recently than normal
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    it depends on PI of the opponent, for how aggressive they are, in my experience.

barring special nodes that change it.

If i am in a simple low map, ghost and quake are harder to use as the opponent is not as aggressive. face a higher pi opponent and it seems to work better and more consistent.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    No longer able to punish Claire's sp1.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I personally have had no problems with AI using Quake, only AI that I hate is Arena Ai, they just stand there like a fool hit then pause for 2 seconds then hit again.