**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks

Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
Thanks for the compensation kabam,this shows that you have noticed the inconvenience these issues have caused players.

Comments

• MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Yeah Thanks Kabam
  • RayhanaprilleoRayhanaprilleo Posts: 51
    Pathetic compensation
  • IrishReaverIrishReaver Posts: 27

Pathetic compensation

It’s free why you complaining
    I’m going with sarcasm here.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Yes! So glad this happened... although the rewards are always welcome, I would've probably just stayed in the same mood if it wasn't for my 4* hero crystal pull - Dormammu! I've been looking for him for absolutely ages, and he's getting maxed as soon as I can spare the iso.

On a side note, did everyone get the same rewards? 4* crystal, 3* crystal, 10 L4 Health potions, 3 L2 Revives, 100k gold and an energy refill? Because I'm shooting for uncollected, and I got this, but I also know a proven guy who did.
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    edited May 2020
    JABBA_2 said:

Yes! So glad this happened... although the rewards are always welcome, I would've probably just stayed in the same mood if it wasn't for my 4* hero crystal pull - Dormammu! I've been looking for him for absolutely ages, and he's getting maxed as soon as I can spare the iso.

On a side note, did everyone get the same rewards? 4* crystal, 3* crystal, 10 L4 Health potions, 3 L2 Revives, 100k gold and an energy refill? Because I'm shooting for uncollected, and I got this, but I also know a proven guy who did.

For cavaliers rewards slightly better!
    1000 6-star shards
    2000 5-star shards
    4500 t5 basic catalyst
    10 lvl 5 potions
    3 lvl 2 revives
    2 energy refils
    150k gold
    Also thnx kabam!
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Compensation was different and likely based on your Title as it has been in recent times. I'm Cavalier and I got:
    1,000 6* Shards, 2,000 5* Shards, 4,500 T5B Fragments, 3 L2 Revives, 10 L5 Potions, 2 Energy Refills, & 150,000 Gold
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I'm uncollected and I got all of the above except the 6 star shards.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Thanks kabam!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Uncollected got no six star shards, 500 more 5* shards, no t5b, and some t2a