**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proving Grounds need to be tied to progression

spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 450 ★★★
Title. Think about this: You manage to pull a God tier 5* and you think "finally! Time to max em out!". You put the ISO in, and when you go to rank up from 1 to 2 you realise you're out of T3C catalysts. "Fine", you think. "I'll just go get them from the Proving Grounds. Hey look! The class I need is active rn! Lucky!" You go in, and you check the rewards. Not even half of a catalyst. "FUU-".

Seriously, what the hell is up with that? An Uncollected player should not have to halt rank ups because of lack of T3Class cats! Since a lot of stuff is tied to progression, why not those too?! A single full exploration should give at least one and a half T3 catalysts with a chance to get a full one from the chests for players later in the game. It's easier for me to get frickin T4C cats and T2As than the lower tier clas catalysts. Please fix this.

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Couldn't agree more, running the proving grounds just to get an 8th of a catalyst is aggravating, I think we should at least be guaranteed 1 catalyst
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    I think Kabam should think about adding Epic Quest to Daily Quests.