**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Idea for the shards

Ideas to help MCOC
I’ve been playing this game for a long time and I’ve been tempted to “retire” twice this year. The game has become frustrating and all it feels like lately is: add content, add champions and that’s it. Part of my frustration is the part of getting champions. Since the introduction of the crystal shards I haven’t seen changes in this aspect. Me as a player, I like to get champions but getting different champions is the frustrating part to me, but I feel I’m not the only one. There are over 150 champions, you wouldn’t use the tier system. I propose different categories of shards. The game has 5 years, you could divide the champions by years. Year 1 champions, Year 2 champions, and so on. Now, for premium crystal shards, summoners could chose between 2000 premium shards for a random year 1 champion, 3000 shards for a random year 2 champion, 4000 shards for a random year 3 champion, 5000 shards for a random year 4 champion, 6000 shards shards for a random year 5 champion, and you can add on through the years. This could be applied to 3-star, 4-star, 5-star, 6-star, and grandmaster champion shards. I know it’s a rough idea but I’d like to have more choices.

Comments

• LotrfnmLotrfnm Posts: 8
    And the rewards of shards to get a champion that you won’t need... that’s frustrates me