**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need help with my current roster

qnaqyeonnqnaqyeonn Posts: 11
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I'm fairly a new player, been playing for 3-4 weeks now. Recently finished completion of act 3, looking forward to act 4 now. And I have a few questions about my champions.
-Which 4*s and 3*s should I focus on ranking up?
I have a 3* duped Namor and heard he's one of the best mutant champions, but do I use bishop over him?
-Who do I use for questing to act 4? AW (defense and attack)? AQ?
I also pulled 4* red hulk thanks to act 3 completion rewards, will he be of any use?

Info: Both hyp and wasp are r4, and Thing is r4 too
GR is r3

Comments

• GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    You have been very very lucky with your 4 star pulls. Congrats.
    Focus on Wasp, Hyperion, Rulk and Ghostrider.
    If your focus is on act 4 stop leveling your 3 stars right now.
    Focus on getting the above 4 champs as high as possible. The only 3 stars you could consider taking up to max level at this point are Domino, Ghost and Blade, since you have to 4 star for their synergies. So they will still kick some booty in act 4.
    A 3 star corvus might still work aswell once he gets a mission or 2.
    Add Quake to the above 4 in the beginning for your questing.

Mordo, Ironman Infinity, Thing, hela and Invisible Woman are good defenders for you currently. But do not focus on leveling them unless you have your main questing team as high as you can get them.

If you play an aq map that does not lock your champs you can just use any of your 4 stars for that.

You can choose to use your namor and 2 others for aw attack. But since I do not know how your ally does in aq and aw that is hard to answer.

These tips might not be the end all be all and people will have other oppinions. But that pretty much all comes down to preference I think.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The PI of your champs are very low for being R4 haha, how's your mastery setup.
  • qnaqyeonnqnaqyeonn Posts: 11

The PI of your champs are very low for being R4 haha, how's your mastery setup.