**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New roadmap and deals/bundles

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
I hope Kabam's new roadmap also includes quality of life improvements on us not receiving terrible deals non stop, both from the unit store and every time we pop a crystal. ALL deals should be as good a value as the new daily CAV crystal deals, just follow those and I'm pretty confident you'll make a lot more money than on a garbage $69.99 CAD for a FOCUS Nexus 4-5* crystal with a 80% chance at a 4* champ... WHO IN YOUR COMPANY THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE A GOOD DEAL?!?!?!? The gold and 5* shards that accompany the crystal do not add the value you're looking to charge, not by a long shot.

Also anyone who opens a large amount of any crystals knows the pain of receiving constant "LIMITED TIME OFFER" deals that are all terrible as well, and then when you click exit they give you a second chance to change your mind (horrible) like the deal will dissappear if you don't buy it, but it just sits on your main screen anyways. How about remove the second reminder, and instead put a "Are you sure you want to buy this deal" pop up if you accidentally hit buy while trying to clear the deal? The players would appreciate that WAY more as a quality of life improvement... That is of course unless you make the right decision and just do away with those deals all together. Seriously, they're all terrible, find a better way to generate revenue and use our units please, it's insulting.

Also, just take 3* champs out of CAV crystals.... Just do it already, nobody buying CAV crystals has any use for 3* champs, and it's honestly the only reason I don't keep dumping all my units into CAV crystals....