**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Isn't CapIW supposed to be able to nullify Annihilus' unstoppable?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Isn't CapIW supposed to be able to nullify Annihilus' unstoppable?
I dueled him a few times and he didn't nullify him at all.
I dashed back with stifle to trigger his unstoppable than when he charged at me I intercepted him WITH kinetic charges and I still got hit.
And yes I know how to intercept.

Comments

• StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    xNig said:

He does. But the first hit of CptIW will nullify Annihilus’ Cosmic Rod instead of his unstoppable, which is why you still get hit.

He can nullify his cosmic rod? so what's the best way to use cap against him without getting nailed?
    I'm planning to take a path in 646 to completion but it has a scary as hell Annihilus.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Strategic said:

xNig said:

He does. But the first hit of CptIW will nullify Annihilus’ Cosmic Rod instead of his unstoppable, which is why you still get hit.

He can nullify his cosmic rod? so what's the best way to use cap against him without getting nailed?
    I'm planning to take a path in 646 to completion but it has a scary as hell Annihilus.
    He doesn't nullify the rod specifically, what happens is that when CAIW tries to nullify the unstoppable, the rod take its place, leaving the unstoppable untouched.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You could always use any champ that can nullify buffs, that will get rid of the cosmic rod and make life abit easier for you.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Strategic said:

xNig said:

Try to parry him. With his rod active, you have a 40% chance to land a successful parry. Be patient and you’ll eventually land a successful one. The debuffs on your will heal you for the block damage.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Or use blade with GR...