**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thinking about a LOL completion run with Collosus.

TheTrueBeastTheTrueBeast Posts: 255 ★★★
I'm debating a LOL run but I need some advice before commiting. I have a 5/65 Colossus and and a 5/65 Blade who will be my primary champs. I'm going to bring Ghost Rider and Omega Red for synergies but unsure about the last spot. Should I bring Emma Frost for the extra power gain, Juggs for the attack boost, or Nick Fury for the 20% attack boost. Also, how many units should I budget for a easy path run if Im an above average player.

Also, I have no intention of waiting if I ever pull an Ægon so please do not mention it. Thanks for the help

Comments

• Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Blade do without much cost
    Try building his trinity with 2 champs of your choice
    (Like NF as ge gives further attack boost on getting koed)
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

I'm debating a LOL run but I need some advice before commiting. I have a 5/65 Colossus and and a 5/65 Blade who will be my primary champs. I'm going to bring Ghost Rider and Omega Red for synergies but unsure about the last spot. Should I bring Emma Frost for the extra power gain, Juggs for the attack boost, or Nick Fury for the 20% attack boost. Also, how many units should I budget for a easy path run if Im an above average player.

Also, I have no intention of waiting if I ever pull an Ægon so please do not mention it. Thanks for the help

You will certainly need a new phone after that.

I don’t think that the LoL is the right place for Colossus, since they all have Limber and without exploiting the stun to do the heavy the damage is extremely low. And even at the beginning, when you’re able to use the the heavy correctly, Colossus damage is not that high compared to the top damage dealer: yellow numbers are high, but they don’t come out often. You will end up using Blade for all the fights, but it will be extremely long anyway. Since you define yourself above average I would say not less than 800 units, but I think that you will easily go above the thousand.
  • Options
    DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    I'd say probably bring Emma. That definitely seems like a team that can get through LoL for a relatively low cost
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Great I re explored entire labrynth with colossus to test him out.After AEGON Colossus is the quickest champion to explore labrynth.Use this team:
    1) Colossus
    2)Omega red
    3)Emma frost
    4) Juggernaut
    5)Good magik counter.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

simolaz said:

I don’t think that the LoL is the right place for Colossus, since they all have Limber and without exploiting the stun to do the heavy the damage is extremely low. And even at the beginning, when you’re able to use the the heavy correctly, Colossus damage is not that high compared to the top damage dealer: yellow numbers are high, but they don’t come out often. You will end up using Blade for all the fights, but it will be extremely long anyway. Since you define yourself above average I would say not less than 800 units, but I think that you will easily go above the thousand.
    Im not sure if your familar with Colossus but the Omega Red Synergy gives him some of the highest damage in the game even without the stun-heavy. In my testing I found that he actually hit harder than Blade against Rulk, even though danger sense was active and he has class advantage. While Colossus has a ramp up, his damage is great with the OR senergy.
    I recommend that instead of bringing in Emma, you bring UC or Juggernaut for the additional +1% attack for each armor up.
  • Options

I can also send you some videos if you want
  • Options

Great I re explored entire labrynth with colossus to test him out.After AEGON Colossus is the quickest champion to explore labrynth.Use this team:
    1) Colossus
    2)Omega red
    3)Emma frost
    4) Juggernaut
    5)Good magik counter.

If I went that route I would just need to bring Blade, which would probably work well. Did you happen to use Colossus against War Machine? I think his armor would negate some of the block damage, but Im not sure if it is enough.

It will,either way you mostly try to push him to sp2.Colossus has the highest damage output in the game.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I can also send you some videos if you want
    Could you post the links here? I'd love to watch some gameplay of Colossus in LoL, there's not a lot of it on YouTube
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I did it last week

Colossus r5
    Blade r5
    Omega 3*
    Emma 3*
    Sparky 3*

Defo Emma is essential as you spam sp1 until 20 permanent charges. Pretty soon you can sp1 every combo.

Colossus r5 can solo every fight bar magik imo.

Cost me 12 revives, 7 of those were maestro, a couple on war machine, one on magik as limbo eventually kicked in, a couple other stupid ones.

Could defo at least halve those revives if I did it again as I wasn’t used to fighting maestro and I should have gone to bed half way through but ploughed on.

Just did path 6 couple days ago and got maestro down to 4 revives, again mainly tired mistakes from doing it in one sitting, missing the sp1 dex but defo can solo that fight in time. Did solo all fights on 6 up to venompool which was first revive. Cyclops was a complete mare. After that fairly straightforward. On this run a used a couple mutants for crit boost instead of blade/sparky.

All in, Colossus is a beast in LOL!

Unboosted, no suicides, small health pool fights are 210-250 hits, large hp 450ish.

Have fun!
  • Options
    Colossus is fine vs wm sp1 for some reason I kept trying to dex it and died a couple times.
  • Options

1) Colossus
    2)Omega red
    3)Emma frost
    4) Juggernaut
    5)Good magik counter.

Any problem paths for colossus?

I’m gonna give it a go to 100% with him, thought rhino might be a pain but not looked at everything in 100% detail yet...

• Options
    simolaz said:

Dude the damage is crazy, you’re regularly hitting 30k mediums, 40-50k heavies after say 80 hits when you’re ramped up to 20 permanent armours. Most I had at one point is 55 but you’re often around 35 after ramping. That feeds powergain with Emma synergy too so the specials come fast and again you can regularly hit 100k plus specials.

You don’t need to use stun/fury.

The unblockable aspect is awesome as can save you after being evaded at the end of a regular combo. Happened a good 10 times over my two runs which is saving revives.

• Options
    Berjibs said:

1) Colossus
    2)Omega red
    3)Emma frost
    4) Juggernaut
    5)Good magik counter.

Any problem paths for colossus?

I’m gonna give it a go to 100% with him, thought rhino might be a pain but not looked at everything in 100% detail yet...

You may not believe me but colossus can also kill X-23 there is a video of that too.The only road block for colossus is electro and abomination.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/KH-lPGY1a2c
    Watch this video of colossus speed run labrynth.If you want more videos then wait.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

1) Colossus
    2)Omega red
    3)Emma frost
    4) Juggernaut
    5)Good magik counter.

If I went that route I would just need to bring Blade, which would probably work well. Did you happen to use Colossus against War Machine? I think his armor would negate some of the block damage, but Im not sure if it is enough.

Be sure to heal to 100% before you start that fight. The higher your HP at the start of the fight the lower their damage.
    WarM SP1 will only tickle you when you enter with 100%
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    All i gotta say is make sure you got a void for wolverine!!!! All the fights are long but easy! When they charge their first give em time to use it...run them up to full bars they only ever use level 2 at most. But wolverine will tear up your inventory and leave you sad IF YOU DON'T HAVE A VOID!
    One last thing...do not rush them after a level 2 attack if you charged them to three! They will hit you with the level one almost immediately after they fire off their second!
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    My bad was thinking of ROL in LOL i am stuck in the last section. Good luck with it!
  • Options
    simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★

simolaz said:

Im not sure if your familar with Colossus but the Omega Red Synergy gives him some of the highest damage in the game even without the stun-heavy. In my testing I found that he actually hit harder than Blade against Rulk, even though danger sense was active and he has class advantage. While Colossus has a ramp up, his damage is great with the OR senergy.
    No, I’m not familiar. I don’t have Omega Red.
    Good to know.
  • Options
    if u have unstoppable colossus, bring him instead of juggs. Gives him more permanent armor break at the start, because ust. colosus is an xmen