**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Oh wait..

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
I've pulled trash upon trash upon trash recently... 30 in a row or there abouts until now..

I already had him r5 sig200... First World probs aye...

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Now demolish abyss
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Now demolish abyss

Waiting on torch, picked up a gem for him from the rifts... Just a waiting game lol
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

I honestly didn't know that 5* max sig crystals contain 5* ag's. Good to know, but I guess the drop rate is really low?

I got him too recently from a basic 5* crystal. He's pretty useless until duped though.

I honestly didn't know that 5* max sig crystals contain 5* ag's. Good to know, but I guess the drop rate is really low?

I got him too recently from a basic 5* crystal. He's pretty useless until duped though.
    I used my generic on him, fed him 171 sig stones (all I had at the time) got him to sig 200 pretty quick. I've had a lot a value out him since pulling him and putting resources in to him, lol & act 6 completion.
    Qfury said:

Now demolish abyss

Waiting on torch, picked up a gem for him from the rifts... Just a waiting game lol
    Ok
    edited May 2020
    Qfury said:

Now demolish abyss

Just hope you get better rewards from abyss completion and not an rhino iron patriot or joe fixit

It's okay guys no need to worry... Back to pulling trash.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Qfury said:

It's okay guys no need to worry... Back to pulling trash.

I’d love that Heimdall, I need him as a 5 star for that synergy
    And before anyone says anything about heimdall, I have him as a duped 6*
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Super, super low. They have class and generic 5* AG's.