Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Tired of waiting

Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
when you get tired of waiting for the hemidall synergy. Total of 16 revives and 16 lvl 5 health portions.

Comments

• Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 302 ★★
    You did this fight with a R2 crossbones? I’m tired of waiting for Heimdall too. Might take mine up a bit if he can do this with a **** ton of items.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 3,603 ★★★★★

when you get tired of waiting for the hemidall synergy. Total of 16 revives and 16 lvl 5 health portions.

Hey congrats in advance OP. Good luck with the next boss ..
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

I did it with Quake no Heimdall took 30 minutes
    You did one fight in 30 minutes?
  • age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 94
    Hyperion, and a few revives worked for me each time (don't have Heimdall either)
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

You did this fight with a R2 crossbones? I’m tired of waiting for Heimdall too. Might take mine up a bit if he can do this with a **** ton of items.

Yes rank2 crossbones with 15% and 20% attack boost

I can imagine how long you quaked
    @Matty_Ice I could not just bring myself to rank 3 my crossbones any further just for one fight when I have sunspot and mojo to work on. Need those resources
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,318 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

You did one fight in 30 minutes?
    yes
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 302 ★★

@Matty_Ice I could not just bring myself to rank 3 my crossbones any further just for one fight when I have sunspot and mojo to work on. Need those resources

I totally understand that. I have a 2016 skill 3-4 Gem from variant that I could use on him.
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited May 2020
    @Aomine_Daiki10 Congrats on chopping MrSin down. I didn't have 5-6* Heimdall either. Luckily had Vision & Warlock Fury synergy,...but Medusa & Hyperion helped too. That definitely was the worst fight.
    @Matty_Ice OK he is a good candidate for the gem. Yours will cost less portions and take him down quicker.
    @KeepinItReal thanks. Been practicing the champion in duel trying to get hang of the SP dex before going.