**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drax in Incursions - Pretty Insane!

I thought I'd take my R4 Sig 100 5* Drax out for a play in Incursions.. he proved insane! I had these hacks:
Perpetual Offense - Prowess from Specials
Gain Power when obtaining a Fury Buff
Buff Cornucopia
When Drax strikes his opponent, he has a chance to gain a fury buff. So when he gains this fury, he'll gain 33% of a bar of power, and another random buff. The increased power means he will get to specials faster, and he can stack the prowesses pretty quickly! He ended up doing a 60k SP1 just with a few furies, and a prowess.
Absolute insanity, and this is Drax by the way. If anyone has Drax high enough, I suggest taking him in! Of course he is no Corvus or Morningstar but he certainly breaches way further than expectation!
Cheers,
Ren.

Comments

• Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    That's pretty cool, I use my venom with buff cornocupia, extra attack for each buff and gain power from furies. He's such a beast in incursions and he's my favourite champ in there. I don't have a drax but that interaction sounds pretty cool
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    This is why I enjoy incursions, not for the rewards but for how enjoyable they can make champions that aren’t game-breaking but also aren’t the worst ever. I’ve been having fun with Gamora and Rocket.