**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

And so it begins.....

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So since the rifts have failed me in terms of an awakening gem I’ve decided to explore act 5. Just one question:
1. How many units did it cost you in terms of energy refills and revives.

Thank you πŸ™ in advance

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I belive they will have some nice offers on July 4th, you may benefit more spending units there instead of energy refills.
    As for exploration, it only takes a week to explore uc eq, so you have ton of free energy usually
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Greekhit said:

I did from 0 to 100% exploration in couple of days. You will need close to 3k units for energy refills. The revives and health potions you will need depends on your roster. Good luck with that. It’s challenging and good content overall.

So what’s the amount I need with these guys (Not Including BB)

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Depends on your skill. There are also some biohazard lanes and the only bleed immune you have shown is thing. If I remember correctly there are a couple electros on the biohazard lanes so keep that in mind when figuring your revives and skills
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Greekhit said:

I did from 0 to 100% exploration in couple of days. You will need close to 3k units for energy refills. The revives and health potions you will need depends on your roster. Good luck with that. It’s challenging and good content overall.

So what’s the amount I need with these guys (Not Including BB)

Depends really. If those are the only champs you are going to use, you'll end up spending. You'll probably have a tough time with OG Ultron since none of those champs counter him. You'll have long fights in 5.3 where each chapter has class restrictions. It's really hard to say not knowing how you play and what you struggle with normally.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You’d be surprised how far my stupidity takes me