**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 * Tech Awakening Gem

TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
I got lucky pull from rifts and don't know what to do with it. Is it worth awakening Guillotine 2099 or Ghost? Neither of their abilities seem that good. Third option is to just save it for someone better, whomever that may be.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Ghost, worth even a generic gem.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Wdym "Neither of their abilities seem that good" lol. Both are beyond god tier champions. I would choose Ghost, and as @winterthur said, she's worth even a generic gem.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I was referencing their awakened abilities, not the complete catalog. Ghost only gains the ability to start the fight phasing. G2099 gets a chance to have combo shield. Those are the abilities I am questioning.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    TheVyrus said:

Ghost only gains the ability to start the fight phasing.

Ah yes, ghost’s signature ability clearly scales by making her phase last longer at the start of the fight. All jokes aside, her awakened ability also lets her generate power when the opponent misses, allowing her to gain power faster than the opponent and throw more high damage sp2s.