**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up Ghost Rider in 2020?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Is it worth ranking up unduped GR to R4 in the present statue of the game? I'm exploring Act 5.2. I don't have Blade even as a 4*

Comments

• ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    no need
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Don't do it
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I brought mine to R4 and I hate him
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Unduped, he hits like a wet noodle. Without Blade, his Judgements are unreliable. He's not a good champ without those two things.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    In Blade’s heyday, or if you are still working on Act 5, then perhaps.

Now he’s yet another champ left in the dust of today’s twisted meta.

Dr. Zola
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Man-Thing can work as a reasonable substitute for boosting Ghost Rider if you have him (in the absence of Blade).

Ghost Rider is a bit of a swiss army knife. He can do a whole heck of a lot. From what I've seen, he's best suited for for quests in Act 5 and under and AQ. He's VERY sustainable and can deal with a lot of nodes.

If your goal is to clear content, there are better mystics to hold out for. If your goal is to use Ghost Rider, he's certainly viable in a lot of content, but it'll take more than just Parry, MLLLM to get any damage out of him. I think he's fun and I wouldn't regret ranking him, but there are better options.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    I took mine to r4 to pair him with my r4 blade and sparky and use them for AQ map 5, 2 reliable regens, a bleed immune and class diversity.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    If you consistently bring Blade to content then he's worth it just so you don't have a completely useless member on your team. Otherwise, the Mystic pool has moved beyond him.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    He hits like a 5 year old but you’ll finish every fight on full health. Far more reliable with Blade on the team. Mine is only R3, haven’t seen the need to bring him past that point.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Not Unawakened.

If he were Awakened, then yes. He really doesn't need Blade, although I admit the reliability that Blade brings is nice. GR is pretty reliable against all Villains without him; extremely adaptable and sustainable. If you fail to land the occasional judgement, so what? Just try again. This is the wrong game to play if you can't handle a little RNG.

I've been using 5/65 GR for ages; and despite ranking up my 4* Blade, rarely take him anywhere except occasionally in AQ.

I'd wait and take him up if he gets Awakened, with Blade or without him.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    I recently got R3 to R4 mystic gem of 2016 champ , as I already have voodoo and magik at R4 next best choice will be ghost rider ! With mystic despersion you can use him effectively in aq or upto act5!
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Idk, I took him to r3, and he was useful without synergies when I did the rest of act 5.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    I have him as 5/65 with blade who is also at 5/65 and have no regret about my decision. I have used him a lot in 100% exploration of 6.1 and he saved me a lot of potions. His regen seems to be best in whole game and for that reason one of the best path clearers for me. One thing to note is that he is not a perfect counter for any boss fight which makes him to lag in the current meta and moreover paths after 6.1 are designed for very particular champs which reduces his importance even more. But as u said u are exploring act 5.2 than i think u can take him to rank4 as he will be a good path clearer and moreover t2 alpha are coming in plenty these days so u will make up for t2 alpha anyways.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    He really needs a synergy to increase his damage output. He has the utility just not fun to use in endgame content.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Unduped and without blade synergy ghost rider is average at best. Totally unreliable. Duped and blade synergy make him good mostly for AQ cause of his big regen potential. Don’t rank him up it’s 2020 anymore.