**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lucky? Or unlucky?

Since i became uncollected i did 3 epic rift runs, got 1 skill AG and 2 science AG.. most of you will say i had been very lucky, but the truth is it kinda doesn’t help me now, i wished for 10k shard or featured to extend my 5* rooster..
Anyway, as 5* science i dont have any champion, not even rhino..
For skill gem i have only masacre, which i will not use on him, waiting for Aegon or Nick..
So i wanted to share with you my “luck”.. for long term it’s great, for now i’m kinda dissapointed, still better than sig stones..

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    i think you mean roster.

also, a lot of people would kill for your luck. Now you have them when you pull someone like Ægon or Void.
  • GATE55GATE55 Posts: 39
    Well they gonna give u all the resources That currently u don’t need. This is how it works . I been here 5years. Kabamoom never fails they really smart intelligent doing this thing .
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    GATE55 said:

Well they gonna give u all the resources That currently u don’t need. This is how it works . I been here 5years. Kabamoom never fails they really smart intelligent doing this thing .

It's literally RNG. Kabam isn't "doing" anything. It's at random.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    GATE55 said:

Kabamoom lol
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

GATE55 said:

Kabamoom lol

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    GATE55 said:

Wait... You're reasoning is they give what they don't need yet OP says they don't have ANY science 5*'s and is waiting to NF or Aegon. I'd say right there that disproves anything you just said. They NEED the AG for NF or Aegon and there are tons of science champs that NEED to be awakened. Op is probably also stockpiling sig stones too. If they pull Void, Wasp, Human Torch, Red Guardian, Thing, Mr Fantastic etc.... They are set.

At some point you NEED these resources. That's the point of having the stash. Crazy idea huh. You're stash must be empty and you probably sell all your ISO and cats since you are NEEDING them right away huh.
  • HinosaHinosa Posts: 32

i think you mean roster.

also, a lot of people would kill for your luck. Now you have them when you pull someone like Ægon or Void.

I know that, but i’m afraid of the RNG that is sooo in my favor, my last 4 pulls were Beast, Mephisto, Jane foster and.. Magneto today..
    I guess if you have luck at something, your are very unlucky to other things.
  • I also ran 3 rifts after becoming UC and I have ended up with 3k 5 star shards total. You are most definitely lucky