**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If I will be getting trash please don't let it be a bugged trash

HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
So I pulled a 6* korg today,my first 6* by the way,trash I know, but I wasn't expecting something great so not really bothered,but what's pissing me off at the moment is that according to his ability description he is suppose to be able to stack armor breaks depending on the amount of his crowd stuff,but no matter how many crowd excitement I have he only does one armor break.
Kabam please fix this, Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    The potency of them is increased based on how many stacks of excitement, the number of stacks of armor break is not.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    So basically you inflict one armor break that increases in potency as the number of excitements increase.
  • Options

The potency of them is increased based on how many stacks of excitement, the number of stacks of armor break is not.

Oh makes more sense now,thanks
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Holros said:

Oh makes more sense now,thanks
    The armor break with six charges isn't a joke btw. Its actually pretty potent. Hope you find some use with him!
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Holros! Good to see you on the forums. How are you doing? Anyway, like the guys above me said, the potency of the armor break increases with crowd excitement. I think at max crowd excitement, korg has the strongest armor break in the game.
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

Holros! Good to see you on the forums. How are you doing? Anyway, like the guys above me said, the potency of the armor break increases with crowd excitement. I think at max crowd excitement, korg has the strongest armor break in the game.

Nice seeing you too,how's the alliance doing?,I have seen that now,his armor break is sick,I wish it lasted longer though, he would have been a good attacker
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Holros said:

Edeuink said:

Nice seeing you too,how's the alliance doing?,I have seen that now,his armor break is sick,I wish it lasted longer though, he would have been a good attacker
    Fire Strike isn’t in the best shape. Remember the officers(me, puff, jaymix, lethalcode, benstone, and jus)? We all left. We also went 2-15 in the next season. We couldn’t get enough members and had to close down aq bg3. That was after we tried to become aq focused and had a group doing really low prestige map 6. Only good thing is that the fire strike alts are doing well. We barely missed silver 1 with fire Strike alts last season, and in aq we are running map 4.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Korg isn’t awful but isn’t great either.. he needs to be awaken to activate rock hard thorns (opponents has chance to get bleed when they hit Into korg).. his attack damage is low but with rock stack, the damage received is lessen.. my 5* Korg is pretty decent in AW.
    You can use synergy team Korg, Gulk, Thing.. Mojo, Longshot, Korg
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Korg is trash now?
  • Options
    Edeuink said:

Holros said:

Edeuink said:

Fire Strike isn’t in the best shape. Remember the officers(me, puff, jaymix, lethalcode, benstone, and jus)? We all left. We also went 2-15 in the next season. We couldn’t get enough members and had to close down aq bg3. That was after we tried to become aq focused and had a group doing really low prestige map 6. Only good thing is that the fire strike alts are doing well. We barely missed silver 1 with fire Strike alts last season, and in aq we are running map 4.
    That sounds bad,I hope you guys get it figured out soon,Missed you guys though,fun times