**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 100%

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
About how many units would it take to fully explore both 6.3 and 6.4?

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    If you take your time. You could do it in 0 units. Letting resources like revives and potions build (farming rol and event quests and solo events) if you want to finish ASAP could be like dude above said 10k units.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I can tell you ive spent around 3-4k units to 100% 6.1 and 6.2 and do another 30% in 6.3 and 6.4. Now I’m taking my time building resources before I tackle other stuff.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    having to even ask this question is a problem. Act 6 is just not a good experience right now. i'm on 6.3 like ... what is this shenanigans lol
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1. It’s far to variable to make a random guess
    2. It looks like they might be toning it down so wait
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

1. It’s far to variable to make a random guess
    2. It looks like they might be toning it down so wait

Yes but how long 😅 I'm about to finish it soon just 15 paths left in 6.4 and if they tune down and send out some compensation it's welcome to start abyss 😅🤷‍♂️
    If you have 15 paths left go for it, it’s not in their 3 month plan so likely longer than that, I was talking to the op who from what I gathered hasn’t started exploring those chapters meaning he has 60 paths to do
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Depending on Roster, Patience, and Skill, between 0-10,000. I have the roster and skill for the most part (not the patience. In my defense I’m so so so bored in lockdown) and I have spent around 6K units so far on 6.3 and 6.4 I think. I only have 6 more paths left, so I think I’ll end up spending around 8-9K units maybe.
  • Options

Depending on Roster, Patience, and Skill, between 0-10,000. I have the roster and skill for the most part (not the patience. In my defense I’m so so so bored in lockdown) and I have spent around 6K units so far on 6.3 and 6.4 I think. I only have 6 more paths left, so I think I’ll end up spending around 8-9K units maybe.

I have a pretty well built roster and skill as well. I was thinking maybe 5k units total without buying energy refills

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

I have a pretty well built roster and skill as well. I was thinking maybe 5k units total without buying energy refills

I think that’s doable. Part of the reason why I spend that amount so far is because I suck at inverse controls and the Mysterio and IMIW bosses in 6.3 took a lot of my units.
  • Options

I think that’s doable. Part of the reason why I spend that amount so far is because I suck at inverse controls and the Mysterio and IMIW bosses in 6.3 took a lot of my units.
    I have a warlock, he counters invert consoles

• Options
    edited May 2020

LOL!!!! Explore act 6 for 5k units...not unless you are literally the best to ever play this game.

I mean I did 6.1 and 6.2 itemless (besides the champion quest) and 3 quest in 6.3 mostly itemless (1 or 2 review per quest). And thanks for the correction in warlock.