ALLIANCE TICKET REFUND

TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
As KABAM announced, we get back the refund of the previous donated materials. it is vague on how we get it back, is it as tickets or as the battlechips/loyalty/gold. If KABAM is conveting the resources to equivalent valued tickets and returning back, and whatif the summoner doesnt need tickets but needs as the resourcss itself as refund @Kabam Lyra . is there any possible way to convert tickets back to resources

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    They answered that in the announcement thread itself.
    It's tickets
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    thats the reason ive mentioned that whatif i dont need tickets i need back as resources @will-o-wisp
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★

thats the reason ive mentioned that whatif i dont need tickets i need back as resources @will-o-wisp

You couldn't get the resources back before. This time isn't different.
    Even if you don't need the tickets now you will likely need them in the future
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Member Posts: 239 ★★
    They haven't answered whether the sliding scale stops at ticket 150 or keeps sliding though which is something I would like to know
  • Bidzy7Bidzy7 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    think of it like this. Those resources were lost the minute you donated them. There was no way to get them back and at the time you happily gave those resources. So your not losing anything, but not gaining much either as essentially the donation was made to run AQ and the tickets will allow you to do the same thing.
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,218 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I get his point. If it was donated to fund alliance events and is no longer being used for that it should somehow be refunded. There are more than a few summoners desperate for gold and he may have been in an alliance that mandatorily required contributions to stay in the alliance. I think it is a fair question! They are confiscating donations and giving nothing in return?? Every little bit helps and to just make 6 million in alliance funds disappear is wrong!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I get his point. If it was donated to fund alliance events and is no longer being used for that it should somehow be refunded. There are more than a few summoners desperate for gold and he may have been in an alliance that mandatorily required contributions to stay in the alliance. I think it is a fair question! They are confiscating donations and giving nothing in return??

It never gets refunded. If the Alliance folds, you don't get it back. If you leave, you don't get it back. Once it's in the Treasury, it's not being returned.

• RapRap Member Posts: 3,218 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    In those cases i understand, those are summoner choices and failures and should not result in refunds or returns...this isn't that kind of a stituation, alliances haven't folded people haven't quit it is kabam changing how things work expos facto! And they should have closed donations if they knew this was coming to prevent this. I donated 500k two weeks ago or so...i don't need it back but i fully understand where some summoners would need that gold.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Member Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Lots of alliances had people donate millions in gold or whatever else as a friendly thing to do. If they did this more than 5 months ago, then they get back nothing.

That isn't fair at all, they should get back tickets for everything they put in. Doing anything else is Kabam robbing them blind. Why the arbitrary 5 month date? They never said anything, and they should have said something that this kind of a change is going to happen.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Bidzy7 said:

think of it like this. Those resources were lost the minute you donated them. There was no way to get them back and at the time you happily gave those resources. So your not losing anything, but not gaining much either as essentially the donation was made to run AQ and the tickets will allow you to do the same thing.

Mayis said:

How can u say that u need that resources, if u donated them already?

I know those were lost to me but had I known it would be also lost to the Alliance, then I won't be donating.