**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Did matchmaking change the last two wars?

Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
Last two wars we have faced allies with about the same war rating but more than 250 points lower than us in prestige. That hasn't happened (besides the one war Kabam let Kenobi fight that 9k master alliance) in 9 seasons. All the wars prior to these two for us have been full out prestige wars. @QuikPik @Das_gi and any others, what are you guys seeing? Just the last two wars. I will be sooooo happy if Kabam changed matchingmaking and threw out prestige.

Oh and the alliance we are facing right now already has 7 deaths on 6 nodes and they placed plat 3 the last two seasons. While my ally who's taken out 15 nodes and no deaths with a higher prestige has finished plat 4 the last two seasons. But wait Kabam, isn't a plat 3 ally supposed to be better than a plat 4 ally? Get rid of prestige wars please! It's not fair.

Comments

• Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    @Gregdagr8 In all of our matchups, prestige has been pretty close. I wouldn't say a 250 prestige difference is that much at your level.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Gregdagr8 said:

Last two wars we have faced allies with about the same war rating but more than 250 points lower than us in prestige. That hasn't happened (besides the one war Kabam let Kenobi fight that 9k master alliance) in 9 seasons. All the wars prior to these two for us have been full out prestige wars. @QuikPik @Das_gi and any others, what are you guys seeing? Just the last two wars. I will be sooooo happy if Kabam changed matchingmaking and threw out prestige.

Oh and the alliance we are facing right now already has 7 deaths on 6 nodes and they placed plat 3 the last two seasons. While my ally who's taken out 15 nodes and no deaths with a higher prestige has finished plat 4 the last two seasons. But wait Kabam, isn't a plat 3 ally supposed to be better than a plat 4 ally? Get rid of prestige wars please! It's not fair.

Agree prestige wars need to go. Really should be based solely on war rating.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    DL864 said:

They did that (apparently) for that one war (mentioned) last season, and look how the Forums blew up in outrage because of trying it by War Rating.

Don’t think there is any “best” solution that everyone will agree on.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

DL864 said:

They did that (apparently) for that one war (mentioned) last season, and look how the Forums blew up in outrage because of trying it by War Rating.

Don’t think there is any “best” solution that everyone will agree on.
    That's how it use to be the reason they went with prestige imo was cause of the top guys manipulating the matchmaking system. It always seems like the top finds a way to cheat and then the rest of the community has to pay the price ie. Aq tickets now. Also they only did that for a couple wars last season was for the top to get one ally out.