**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2nd Variant Exploration

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
Sup guys, back again.

No units used, just revives in stash. I had to explore that last chapter without a single bleeder , pretty annoying but doable.

Big shoutout to my girl Magik, I was lagging the 200% pg path with Dr Strange , waiting for ghost/hood or Doc Ock but she just tore through this path. Funny part, she’s at only rank 3.
Highly recommend taking her to r5 if anyone has her, I get a slight underrated vibe of her.

It was my last shot at getting a 3-4 2016 gem for my Hype so i’m stoked for this, he’ll go straight to r5

Pulled this for my unduped cap , I’ll be putting all my generic stones onto him to get him to 170

Lastly pulled this , Aegon will be getting it along with my generic 5* AG. (Already got fury and OR awakened)

Comments

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Congrats and sounds like some game changing rank ups...
  • Options
    Berjibs said:

Congrats and sounds like some game changing rank ups...

Thanks mate and Definitely
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Congrats on all the amazing pulls!
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Those are some perfect pulls
  • Options
    JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    What team did you use? I want to try out the variants but don’t know if rank 4 5*’s will cut it
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    JDubs said:

What team did you use? I want to try out the variants but don’t know if rank 4 5*’s will cut it

Definitely, besides theres a beast by the name of AA that outdamages r5’s at that rank. Him and quake mostly carried , used my unduped 3 havok for electro and unduped r3 hyperion for deadpool