**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* elsa

Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★

just pulled her from a crystal and idk how to play or use her. i’m thinking of taking her to r2 from the gem in act 6 but idk. she seems pretty good and i don’t really care about waiting for a good six star. so how do i play her?

Comments

• I've heard some good reviews for her, I don't really know how to play her though
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides she makes an excellent defender!
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Let it go
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Great defender, damn good attacker as well with her degen. I have r5 5* unduped and would r2 her right away if I got her as 6*
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    yea i think ima rank 2 her when i get the gold and iso, she’s doing some pretty solid damage oh and does she need to be awakened?
  • Let it go

Frozen was made 7 years ago. And now it’s cringey and old. But besides that, Elsa is pretty good with her utility and damage.
    frozen is not cringey. It is a modern disney classic, if that makes any sense. If you watch frozen 2, you will realize how good the original was
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Giodood_1 said:

yea i think ima rank 2 her when i get the gold and iso, she’s doing some pretty solid damage oh and does she need to be awakened?

She doesn't NEED to be awakened, just always helps.
  • Let it go

Frozen was made 7 years ago. And now it’s cringey and old. But besides that, Elsa is pretty good with her utility and damage.
    frozen is not cringey. It is a modern disney classic, if that makes any sense. If you watch frozen 2, you will realize how good the original was
    Hmm...
    is that some obscure reference that I don't get because I'm not cultured?
  • RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36
    My 6* Elsa is rank 2 and no regrets about it. My way of using her is to use 4 mediums until your sp 1, then use it to expend all your hellfire rounds.

Doin that will give you precision and power gain as your reloadin the hellfire. Build up to sp 2 and launch it to use the behemoth busters and hellfire both as you should have used a couple of busters with her evade.

Just my personal preference but she's so fun to play that you can make up your own style. Welcome to the Elsa club.