**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks for the heads up... Not

With something as game-changing as this mastery core deal do you not think we should have had a heads up or a hint?

Just spent 3k+ units on cores within the past couple days so yes that is why I am salty.

It feels like we got hit (with an obvious much smaller scaled) 12.0.

Kabam has been great with all heads up they have been giving with future updates so I am baffled why one like this was overlooked?

I am hoping that I must have overlooked kabam mentioning something like this.

Comments

• FORTJFORTJ Posts: 24
    Hahaha. This is how kabam makes money. Why would they change it?
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    When i was spending some of the units yesterday my mates were joking about a sale coming up lol.

Come on they just released grandmaster crystals like how much more desparate for money can you be?

For those who are f2p and/or do not no life, this is devastating.
    I do not think I need to stress to anyone with half a brain how game-changing masteries can be.
    LOL flagged b/c?

I am asking a genuine question if there was a heads up in any of the other heads up we were given with 15.0/halls quests
  • Sorry to hear that!

But, we don't announce deals in advance. This is not a content update, and therefore not on the same caliber as the changes that have been coming to the Contest.

The Halls of Healing were a special event that were held after some particularly rocky Server Issues, and we always let you know what's happening in a new build before it's out.

Again, sorry to hear that you missed out on the Offer (I really am, because I know how much it must sting), but offers will continue to happen without notice in the future.
This discussion has been closed.