**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you guys think if The Next EQ.

The next EQ is gonna be about Hit Monkey and Tigra, and All WE NEED THAT MONKEY!! What do u guys think about it?

What do you guys think if The Next EQ. 48 votes

YES WE NEED THE MONKEY!!
31%
NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEAdvLegendboy2411CASrinivasCtuchikXdSpoodermanxDCapAvengerDnegrin6969Skinnyfatboy82TP33lowlevelplayerWarlockdaRobotAouxWouxSpiderkiller69AydenPlays1 15 votes
Eh, just another EQ
68%
Mr_PlatypusJing_Yik2017TheVyrusWarBros23RoOOtskikiFurieuxBrokenH_B0MBMarvel2289Reverend_RuckusAleorRabangaItsDamienScrubkiller_1TheDuke899Suxy88AmbjonyTotalMonster109FreeToPlay_21DeathLove 33 votes

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Eh, just another EQ
    Still a bit disappointed don’t get me wrong the new champs look great but we still have yet to see for iconic marvel characters be added
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    YES WE NEED THE MONKEY!!
    I think side quest wise there’s some real potential for a fun and interactive quest. Hotel MODOK has become a classic (or so I’ve heard) and I loved the Mr Sinister labs last year. I’m VERY excited for the event, not so much the champions though
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    YES WE NEED THE MONKEY!!
    I am super hyped about the side event because it has the vibes of acrunopia event back in january which was my favourite side event.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The side event looks solid, but I can’t get hyped for the eq until cav difficultly is out
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Doom enters the 6* basic pool tomorrow and I need the shards from the EQ to form a crystal so .. excited!

For the rewards tho not so much the EQ.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Eh, just another EQ
    RookieXX said:

Doom enters the 6* basic pool tomorrow and I need the shards from the EQ to form a crystal so .. excited!

Don't get to over excited so you don't get disappointed if you pull a garbage champ.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    YES WE NEED THE MONKEY!!
    it might be good
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Eh, just another EQ
    Grumpy said:

If it turns out to be another bs modok lab thing then it ain’t worth the effort like last time no matter how many dice I rolled I got the same thing over n over again 😩

It's another Modoks Lab, guessing due to the randomizer.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★

RookieXX said:

Don't get to over excited so you don't get disappointed if you pull a garbage champ.