**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

act 6 R5

WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
Going to try my luck in Act 6! Besides using UNIT MAN can I make it to Cavalier with 5 of my current roster? Also I almost have enough resources to R5 another champ who should I focus on ranking up?

Comments

• WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Which 5 of my current roster would you use to ACT 6?
  • Devsagar2608Devsagar2608 Posts: 144
    symbiote supreme
    sunspot
    quake , master ur quake then u can clear any content
    get ur omega awakened
    havok
    venom in some scenarios
    rank up ur hood for 6.2.6 champion boss
    @Devsagar2608 I have 5* mystic AG would/should I use it on the hood or wait till CVBW or Doom?
    Wayntos said:

@Devsagar2608 I have 5* mystic AG would/should I use it on the hood or wait till CVBW or Doom?

a youtuber known as unofficial kabam mike ranked up his hood to 5/65

so see his vid on hood then u will know whether to wait or not
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Wayntos said:

Hood is good. Not 5* AG good though. I would definitely save that gem seeing as you already have sym supreme for the champion boss. Also quick question, why’d you R5 sym supreme over havok/omega/sunspot/quake. The last I heard he was more of a niche mystic champ who isn’t that good at quick fights?
    TP33 said:

Wayntos said:

Hood is good. Not 5* AG good though. I would definitely save that gem seeing as you already have sym supreme for the champion boss. Also quick question, why’d you R5 sym supreme over havok/omega/sunspot/quake. The last I heard he was more of a niche mystic champ who isn’t that good at quick fights?
    i would have r5 sunspot or quake
    @TP33 @Devsagar2608 I didn't have those champions at the time I ranked Sym Supreme, Plus T5 cats are hard to come by when your f2p. Quake is awesome but my quake skills are lacking!! Sunspot is my latest pick up! I not try to be a end gamer but I like to progress to cavalier.
    So do you think I should R5 quake or havok Im close to another T5c.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Max out that quake
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Wait with your r5. Just go for 6.1. If you get stuck at the crossbones in 6.1.5 because you cannot take him down with your omega as he is. Take him up. He is (one of) the best counters for that fight.
    Other than that you should be fine. I did it with an r4 unawakened corvus and an r4 iceman when I became cavalier.
    You have much more utility.
    Take,
    Symbiote, Quake, Omega and Venom. Fill in the last spot. If you get a heimdall during your runs take him as the 5th spot.
    Good Luck
    Wayntos said:

@TP33 @Devsagar2608 I didn't have those champions at the time I ranked Sym Supreme, Plus T5 cats are hard to come by when your f2p. Quake is awesome but my quake skills are lacking!! Sunspot is my latest pick up! I not try to be a end gamer but I like to progress to cavalier.
    So do you think I should R5 quake or havok Im close to another T5c.

quake is cool even at r4 so i think havok would be better because his sp3 destoys everyone