**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tigra Victory Sequence.

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I saw it and i am curious is that a nod to Kraven The Hunter telling us he been in the contest all this and has recordied Spiderman.Tigra.Hitman.Squirrel Girl???

In the comics her first battle was against Kraven The Hunter and then she teamed up with Spidey to take him down. So is her introduction the key to what lures Kraven out of the shadows 🤔🤔🤔

Comments

• XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Probably not.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Ebony maw also screwed up the camera
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    so does red guardian ..he literally headbutts the camera
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

I saw it and i am curious is that a nod to Kraven The Hunter telling us he been in the contest all this and has recordied Spiderman.Tigra.Hitman.Squirrel Girl???

In the comics her first battle was against Kraven The Hunter and then she teamed up with Spidey to take him down. So is her introduction the key to what lures Kraven out of the shadows 🤔🤔🤔

Speaking of which they haven’t added kraven yet
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020

Speaking of which they haven’t added kraven yet
    And they haven't added close to 90% of the Marvel Universe.

(That was sarcasm)
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    This post vaguely reminds me of the one asking whether Guilty Souls was a storyline between Ægon and G2099

You're the same guy aren't you
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    RookieXX said:

This post vaguely reminds me of the one asking whether Guilty Souls was a storyline between Ægon and G2099

You're the same guy aren't you

lol yes he indeed is
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Bawa69 said:

so does red guardian ..he literally headbutts the camera

But doesnt break it like ebony maw and tigra does
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

Ebony maw also screwed up the camera

Thats cause kraven thinks he is a unique specie 😂😂😂😂