**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

In need of assistance

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
So unfortunately I never got the skill gem I wanted but act 5 100% will take care of that. So who deserves this gem.

In need of assistance 20 votes

Imiw
40%
TheVyrusPImpDaddyBlackshadow0203Hedrondeepblack12Xguard77MathgeekDcComics 8 votes
Darkhawk
60%
winterthurLmaoMarvel2289ZombieZeddWeeaeaTSM_McocGinjabredMonstaSpideyFunkolowlevelplayerWarlockdaRobotSuperiorSymbioteSidd777 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Darkhawk
    I have about 72 sig stones including the class and generic
    [I’ll just vote so I don’t have to constantly click view results I still haven’t decided ]
  • Options
    Darkhawk
    Mike439 said:

Save it until you actually have him darkhawk ranked up. No point awakening an r1 since there’s a small chance you could naturally dupe him before he’s useable.

Also, personally, is save it for someone else like ghost or warlock

I can take him up to r3 so far just need a little bit of gold for r4
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk

Mike439 said:

Save it until you actually have him darkhawk ranked up. No point awakening an r1 since there’s a small chance you could naturally dupe him before he’s useable.

Also, personally, is save it for someone else like ghost or warlock

I can take him up to r3 so far just need a little bit of gold for r4
    Then definitely awaken and rank him up ASAP. The fact that you can take him to r3 immediately and r4 soon after justify it immensely. And if you dupe him, it’ll help him more.
  • Options
    Darkhawk
    Thanks so it’s official signature level 72 is good for now ?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Can I chose neither? Both are not really deserving. Save it for someone else.