**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doc Oc

I’ve always found his character description to be complicated so I never really took the time to learn him. But I’ve been playing around with my 6 Star and he’s a surprisingly hard hitter.

My method: just parry/heavy until all research categories are 100 and then throw Special 2. Is that the gist of the character?

Comments from skilled Doc Oc players appreciated.

Doc Oc 18 votes

That’s pretty much how to use him
61%
SIlverProfessorHendrossMarvel2289Esket1t_420Giodood_1King_Leo321Bawa69MasterpuffJtheGoatSuperiorSymbioteBestRecon 11 votes
You have so much to learn
38%
ScottryanColonaut123Mr_ZWeeaeaMad_Ma84KyusushuiOmedenn 7 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Don’t parry heavy in all matchups. Some you actually want to keep up the debuffs, which can be refeshed with a sp2.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    So the way i play him .. once you launch the sp2 and have the power lock and heal block u want to keep them up the whole time so its better to spam sp1 once the dbuffs are applied to keep refreshing them
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    try to get the power lock up while they are under 1 bear of power then chain heavies into each other when the opponent is against the wall till they fill the bar. then bait the special and repeat
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Seatin talked to Kabam John who is a total Ock pro and learned a much better method.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mPzTZVk4nY&app=desktop