**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs with Wrong Size Tag

SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
How come these champions have a Tag that doesn't fit their size at all? She hulk and Morningstar should be XL as they are as tall as XL champs and there are no female XL champs. Proxima should be Large rather than Small because she is as tall as her husband who is Large! Man Thing is literally the same size as XL champs yet is Large for some reason! It just irriates me as these are champions who would be perfect for Variant 2 and would give so many players an advantage.

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2020

Man thing not being XL and having such a small model is still weird to me.

It's not at all that he has a small model. It's quite tall.
    Even in his sp3 he still stands over all "Large" champions, even She Hulk and Morningstar themselves.

• Options

This bugs me too. But I don’t think MS and She Hulk deserve to be in the XL tier

She Hulk and Morningstar dwarf every other Large champ. I don't see any other characters that could be XL and female in the future. Maybe Titania or Spiral
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The tags are the intended. They are not "wrong", is just that some players don't agree with them due to subjective opinions.
    Besides, some people in Marvel agree with it, since they are also involved when deciding those
  • Options

The tags are the intended. They are not "wrong", is just that some players don't agree with them due to subjective opinions.
    Besides, some people in Marvel agree with it, since they are also involved when deciding those

The tags are outdated not "intended" for She Hulk, Proxima, and Morningstar. It's always a norm for Kabam to make females Small and Morningstar/She Hulk are the only exceptions. But since time has passed they are clearly bigger than every single Large champ which would make them XL.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Savage said:

The tags are outdated not "intended" for She Hulk, Proxima, and Morningstar. It's always a norm for Kabam to make females Small and Morningstar/She Hulk are the only exceptions. But since time has passed they are clearly bigger than every single Large champ which would make them XL.
    Kabam doesn't get the final say on Tags. Marvel does. It's been stated many, many, many times.

If you have an issue with a tag, take it up with Marvel.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Savage said:

Kabam doesn't get the final say on Tags. Marvel does. It's been stated many, many, many times.

Marvel might be the final say if that's true, but they are still outdated tags. It's about time for some XL female champs to use in variant 2 with ease. Lore wise they'd be XL, especially she hulk.

Edit: I'm theorizing that they made Man Thing, a champion reliant on medium and special attacks, size Large just so that he couldn't do Variant 2. I know I'm bringing up Variant 2 a lot but it's not at all for my benefit as I already have it 100%.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Savage said:

ItsDamien said:

Savage said:

Marvel might be the final say if that's true, but they are still outdated tags. It's about time for some XL female champs to use in variant 2 with ease. Lore wise they'd be XL, especially she hulk.
    Yes, Marvel has the final say. And even if they are "outdated" , those are the tags that they were released with under Marvels guidelines. It doesn't matter what we want them to be, it doesn't matter what Kabam thinks they should be, it matters what Marvel says it to be.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Savage said:

I don't recall there being a forum from Marvel themselves for complaints like these. Don't know how that would be possible.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    All of these (and then later with Man-Thing too once he was released) had been talked about back around when Size Tags (and Variant #2) came out.
    Variant #2 having buffs based on Size.

This is the Size Chart from back then ...

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    ..and relevant info from Variant #2 (if that's what you’re referencing about) ...

• Options
    NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    edited June 2020
    Colossus should be a XL champ
  • Options
    Numan said:

Colossus should be a XL champ

I agree. Not game wise but lore wise. But for the game he is already extremely useful in Variant 2 so don't know if Kabam would want that.