**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery Advice

Here is my mastery set-up at the minute.
Can anyone let me know if this is OK or if things should be changed around?
I'm not really bothered about mystic Dispersion as Ghost Rider is the only mystic champ I use.

Thanks

Comments

• yqwej29d3rxl.png
  • fjdrtsed0h84.png
  • uh3242ymrpld.png
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    That's pretty good
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    What's your concern? Or what do you want to improve on?
  • I'm just wondering if there's anything I can improve to make things easier. I'll have 3 more points to come & have no clue on where to stick them.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    That's a pretty great set up but there's a little bit of room for improvement here and there, first off you don't need the points in perfect block and stand your ground, if you play well they serve basically no purpose and you will barely ever feel the effects of them. So with those 3 points out and 3 to come you should put that one more point into courage to max it out and look at investing into mystic dispersion. I don't know how many mystic champions you have in your roster but mystic attacker and defenders are overall the best in game so it never hurts to invest at least 3 points in there and even 5 once you really start integrating mystics into your teams. With the last two points you immediately would have available you should put them in either pacify or pierce just for a bit of extra utility or damage.