**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T1 Alpha's

I think we can all agree that T1 alphas are very easy to get, but in an end game situation. T1 alphas are non existent. They are so little of them available for you to get it's hilarious. Yes, you can get them via glory store. But they are kind of overpriced in my opinion. I suggest the kabam team make alphas more available and attainable because you need a lot of them in an end game progress. I'm trying to take my first 5* to rank 4 but all I'm missing is t1 alphas. Please, kabam make them more available. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Idk if I’m endgame I have a 750k account but that because I have 260 champs. I have t1a in overflow as well as t2a in overflow, my t5b are maxed out. I also have completed act 6 content. Now t1a sometimes feels like there’s not enough but then there’s times where I feel like I have so much I need to do rank ups or they’ll expire. Honestly I don’t even do that much in this game, I never run arena all I do is UC, master mode, aw I’m gonna quit if next season is the same as the past 2 seasons, aq and the side events
  • Options
    You are just starting to rank up 5 stars the only reason I can see why you dont have t1a is because you rank up 4 stars
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

I think we can all agree that T1 alphas are very easy to get, but in an end game situation. T1 alphas are non existent. They are so little of them available for you to get it's hilarious. Yes, you can get them via glory store. But they are kind of overpriced in my opinion. I suggest the kabam team make alphas more available and attainable because you need a lot of them in an end game progress. I'm trying to take my first 5* to rank 4 but all I'm missing is t1 alphas. Please, kabam make them more available. Thank you.

You are not endgame lol
  • Options

Idk if I’m endgame I have a 750k account but that because I have 260 champs. I have t1a in overflow as well as t2a in overflow, my t5b are maxed out. I also have completed act 6 content. Now t1a sometimes feels like there’s not enough but then there’s times where I feel like I have so much I need to do rank ups or they’ll expire. Honestly I don’t even do that much in this game, I never run arena all I do is UC, master mode, aw I’m gonna quit if next season is the same as the past 2 seasons, aq and the side events

How many champs did you sell lol. I’m not even endgame and I have 393 champs.
    Honestly idk I’ve sold my 1, 2 and 3 star roster once in awhile I might sell a 4 star. I have 1 1 star, 11 2 stars and 7 3 stars
  • Options
    I’ve been thinking about stocking up on some more 2 and 3 stars have at least 3 of each class