**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What we expect from Modok event

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Seems like we gonna have similar event like nova and sgirl side event where we have to purchase things from store it's pretty awsome....but question is now a days people demands has gone higher and kabam should increase the resources quantity in game...like now a days 30 per members having 6* but didn't have much souce to get r5 class catalist or other resources and demand has gone to higher to upgrade the rosters....hope we get those precious rewards who deserves that... Maybe we got increasment in rewards

Comments

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    Honestly, I doubt they're gonna put any tier 5 class catalyst fragments in the side event, when it's probably the most rare resource in the game right now, that and 6 star awakening gems and rank up gems.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

What I expect knowing MODOK: A bunch of mixed together champs and some BS nodes and a lot of hell but with a really good payout of rewards.

I reckon 5 star awakening gem Crystal's. If they stick with the acorn store, style itll be a really good event.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I just hope I can get a couple 5 star AG's
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    i like how almost every side quest since the last few months have a chance at getting an awakening gem may not be generic gems but still its rare resource available almost every month..
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    I think we will see some more guaranteed rewards either through accumulation of a resource or directly but a rng fiesta on difficulty on the quest.

Hoping for some elecsted rewards(even if it comes with elevated difficulty) this month showing listening to feedback last month.
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    at least this time they are giving buff deleters, not ranodmizers
    For me who just completed UC, I would like to see a lot of t2a and t4 cats, and hopefully 6* shards
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    An announcement soon.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    6 star shards, 5 star shards, Awakening Gems, and Sig Stones