**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side Quest Announcement Delays

Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
Been noticing since the last few months the side quest and the event quest announcements are being made just a day before the actual release or sometimes even less like last month the event quest announcement came after the event went live...earlier at least the side quest announcements used to be posted on the forums at least 3-4 days in advance sometimes even earlier....is this like a new strategy from kabam to avoid answering too many questions on the rewards or face criticism from the community regarding the rewards or to avoid answering questions about cavalier difficulty .... i think the new side quest announcements should be posted the day a new update is made live i mean its not like you guys are still debating and discussing the rewards and don't have a clear picture a to what they will be.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    The announcements usually are posted between 0-2 days before the quest drops. Usually in the day before
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Some people (mostly on this forum) lack the ability to retain information for longer than 3 days, so the closer the announcements to the release the better for them and their simple noodles.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

I think this is probably a result of the mr fantastic thing last year, they announced it really early and it gave chance for us to backlash about rubbish rewards and they ended up changing it, that’s my theory, they want to stop that happening again, though it could simply be a result of everything going on rn and things are a bit more rushed

except that was a good thing- ohhhhhhhh makes sense now